Dynamic Retargeting Ads

Dynamic Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run dynamic product ads on Google. No integration required!

Planner Perfect

Hate to leave a negative review...but the Dynamic part is missing from the ads they run on your behalf....there is nothing dynamic about the ads and the customer service response (lack of) regarding the dynamic part leaves much more to be desired....

Gift Bzaar

Would say just okay not much success one sale in whole month

Lotusandluna

This app is working well for our store! We have had it for about 4 months now and seeing a good ROI.

Dharmatrend

Rontar is da bomb, set n forget

We enjoy a 608% ROI over the last 6 months.

No brainer

Leoetviolette

Very easy and fast to install
The ability to customize the content is very nice.
I've had a few questions regarding ROI and got answers quickly.
I've been using it for a few months and so far so good!

Forall Phones

Great app!!

At forallphones.com we have been using Rontar for a while and we couldn't be happier. Our ROI compiles 1382,99% and still growing!!

Why you should consider Rontar?
. Easy to implement
. Account manager dedicated to you
. Easy to track and customize

Crimsonandclover

App is faulty. The math on it is consistently incorrect inflating the profit. For example it says I spent $140.74 on ads and made $115.60. And that my profit was $95.59. Um how is that possible? Despite numerous emails to Rontar they can't seem to answer the question and just go in circles.

In addition the sales they say they made show up in Shopify as first time visitors so how exactly is that retargeting? No thanks.

Gatofeliz

Good app retargeting, + 500% ROI i'm very happy :-)

Shopandsmile Sydney

Just okay for me . One sales in 3 weeks .

Americanbeard