Google Retargeting Ads

Google Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Get new traffic with native ads and sales with retargeting

Americanbeard

Great !! ROI max ! vey fast and easy for more conversion i'm verry happy

Globalseafoods

I do not see anything special in this app. Adwords do the same, also I can not confirm by Google analitic any sells, which done through Rontar. Just feel I waist money. If you believe in miracle, you can try this app. However do not expect any great result.

Golf King Shop

easy to setup, looks nice.Does what it suppose to do.Could be more adjustable. ( I didn't get any sales from it, but that's just my noob karma =)

Gadget Guru Store

Eccellente applicazione, se bisogna fare remarketing su google, questa è la migliore, sistema le inserzioni display in un'ottimo modo e il supporto ti aiuta a migliorarlo

The Disc Ount Store

This is a fantastic app! Rontar customer care is great! They've contacted me and gave suggestions on how to make the ads better. Frankly, this is one of the apps that once you sign up and start using it, you can rest assured it's working for you! Their pricing is great! Set a budget, and then they do their best to get clicks. Clicks leads to sale. Happy business, Happy business owner, busy business, it's all working. This is one of the apps I will always keep!

Cubic Mini Wood Stoves

I've been using this app for quite a while now and I'm very happy with the results. It's very easy to set up and use. And I also saw a quick start to the campaign. My sales went up, reports are rapid and clear. I can definitely recommend this app to others.

Swiftoutdoors

Great app, set it and forget it. Definitely drives retargeted revenue and the service is excellent.

Flippin Ribbon

I have had this app for quite a while now. It was really easy to set up and install. The support has been good too. I give it 4 stars because of the pricing. When I first started I believe I had it set at $5 per day. It has gone up to $10 per day. Please keep in mind that my business is still small and growing. My visitors are still low. The app will work better as my traffic increases. But it is costly at times per click. It has generated revenue for me!!!

I do recommend the app, just watch the spending and stay in your budget!

Update 7/31/17---- I was contacted by Alex. He has done some optimizing and
adjustments. It has helped with the spending and cost per click. Thank you for your help and great customer support! Changing to 5 stars!

Runit365

Use it for several month now. I was not convinced in its efficiency, so I stopped it...and my sales dramatically drop! So, I started it again, let them manage the budget and won't never ever stop it. It's long to come, but when it comes, it's awesome!

Anastasia Boutique

Paid several days ago!Retargeting not started and everyday in the APP shows starting!! when ? who knows?contacted them they said daily minimum unique visitor should be aroud 100 ,Again i looked at our site and it's much more than that.Try to contact developer they emailing back with the same answer.
You don't want to waist your time with them.