Dynamic Retargeting Ads

Dynamic Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run ads on Google with 1,000 ad impressions included for free

Hushabyebaby.co.uk

Excellent really good result. So easy to use and brought traffic to my store, highly recommended to use.

Beach Bikini

A very useful app that helps out re-targeting a lot, not to mention that it's free. I don't know how I would have handled that without it.

Astarastore

AMARA Tulum

Just got started on the free plan and already seeing impressions. So far, so good! Looking forward to seeing if convert for us.

OFWQ & OFWK

I love it so far. I'm beginning to see impressions and this app has many features I will be implementing in the future.

Seriously FAB®

Nataly was wonderful in helping us set it up and it appears to be working... analytics is showing some traffic coming from it, although I can't tell if there have been any sales from that traffic. So far no issues and we'll see what happens over the next few months!

SAVEPACE LLC

Very helpful! If you're looking for a boost in your ad/marketing stuff, I recommend this app. Thank you very much!

LiveSore Australia

Very easy to install and already seeing the extra traffic on our site in just a couple of weeks.
No brainer for us.

CurryVac

No issues at all, just install and they do the rest for you....how easy can this be to make more sales, I would recommend to everyone.

Sweet Victory Products Ltd

What's not to like! So easy to set up, adjust and away you go. Almost instant data form impressions, revenue, etc. This app is a MUST for any company to utilize, starting with the FREE PLAN.