Dynamic Retargeting Ads

Dynamic Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run ads on Google with 1,000 ad impressions included for free

Cool Guitar Shop

Excellent, easy-to-use interface that lets you customize your ad's look and feel to that of your brand. Just do this once, and it creates all ads for you, so you're all done! Also, 1 click on the app in Shopify and it shows all of your stats and revenue. Very easy app to use, and it produces more revenue with no additional work at all. The best!! - https://coolguitarshop.us

Mugadoo Mugs

I set this app up with low expectations, honestly, based on other "free plan" experiences. It took a few days to "learn" and then I began to see traffic coming from retargeting. It's about 30% of my traffic. Simple to set up and does what it says it will do. I will definitely stay with this app in a paid plan as my store grows.

Ansanow

i really like the app. though i am still using the free app but is doing perfectly well. the app is really drawing to my shop.

Money Is A Defense

When you sell products that take some decision making retargeting is a must. This app just takes care of all of that for me. It does what it says it can do.

Lewis Luxury Furniture and Interior Design

Definitely five stars as it's a great tool for small business owners and can be an asset to other merchants.

The Soul Bee

Its been 2 months I am using this app and I must say its really awesome to get traffic from the retargeting ad. The app is simple and any newbie can just create the styling of the ad easily.

The best part is it is free and I got 2 sales worth $51. I havent started their paid plan as of now but I am planning to do so as the retargeting happens on google support websites.

I have already started recommending this app to my fellow group members. I wish this app was on wix too as I have 1 website on it.

Thanks Team Rontar

Terra of Heaven

Good app for obtain retargeting impresions absolutely free!! With a friendly interface so thank you so much guys and nice work!!

Tobbs

I've only been using this app for about 3 weeks and I've seen increased traffic. Still no sales yet, but definitely increased traffic. I'm still learning about this whole re-targeting stuff but it's better than what I was previously doing, which was nothing.

HideBeauties

i found Rontar Retargetting to be an easy to use app and am looking forward for the positive results expected due to its' campaigns.

Knockmerchs2019

The services is awesome!i recommend this to other ecommerce owners and I am willing to upgrade soon.