Dynamic Retargeting Ads

Dynamic Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run ads on Google with 1,000 ad impressions included for free

Art-O-Rama

It works really well. At the moment, I'm not using the paid option (for budgeting purposes), but I will in the future.

Photoseeum

Simple to set up. More impressions and clicks than expected. Excellent way to get some free traffic to my vintage photo site!

Best New World

Works nicely, I am already getting traffic! Looking forward to upgrade soon!

Cotsoco

Good app! Very useful and in need. I need immpressions. So I really enjoy it and recommend it. will keep it.

Exotic Skin Leather Bags

Very easy to set up. Each day it gets a little more impressions and clicks. Nice to get some free traffic to my site!

Hot Pet Gifts

Keuka Outlet

TalkTogetherLondon

Seems to be a hassle free app with a free plan - a rare combination. And, this is good for start ups and non-profit organisations like ours! Customer service is professional. The free plan does seem to improve traffic. Had it for a very short time. But, will say that it seems it is trouble free and has decent customer support.

HorseworldEU

Very good app, brings for sure traffic to the store. Easy to install and no work to maintain it.
www.horseworldeu.com

Origami Nerd Depot

Great app and there's a free plan so that makes it even better! Keep up the great work guys! Thanks.