Rontar Retargeting Ads

Rontar Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run ads on Google with 3,000 ad impressions included for free

Mary's Skin Care

I used this app to try and increase sales, after 1 week I have had 93 impressions and 0 clicks. No sales from Rontar as yet, hoping that this will improve over the next week.

May 29, 2019

Hi, thanks for your review and for using our app. Since Rontar is a retargeting app, we show ads to your past visitors only. This means that you should already have some traffic to your website in order for it to work.

Based on the data we have, with retargeting it’s possible to add up to 15% in conversions to what you already have from other traffic sources. So if you have just 3-5 orders a week, it’s difficult to expect retargeting to triple that number.

Hope this helps. Please reach out to our Customer Care if you have additional questions regarding our app or your campaign specifically.

EUG FASHION

BE AWARE, TOTAL SCAM !!!!!!!!! very Disappointing in any sense , the worst was that they CHARGE for CLICKS not for Sales as they write in their policy they just Suck your Budget of 100$ that they initially requested NOT even one SALE what i can say, i have even make an OFFICIAL COMPLAINT on Shopify Support !
my Shop : www.eugfashion.com

March 14, 2019

Hi there,

I’m very sorry you haven't seen results from using our app. But I would like to give a detailed answer to your review:

1. We bill per click/impression, not per sale. This is clearly stated here: https://help.rontar.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002831574-How-does-Rontar-charge-my-account-

2. We did bill you $100 initially, but you spent only $55.81 of it. The rest was refunded to you upon your request.

3. You spent just $55.81 on retargeting, which may not always be enough to see sales. Sometimes you may spend $50 and see no sales, then you see 2 or 3 sales with the next $50 spent on ads. This is how it usually works.

If you ever decide to give our app a try again, we have a free plan now that you can use.

Planner Perfect

Hate to leave a negative review...but the Dynamic part is missing from the ads they run on your behalf....there is nothing dynamic about the ads and the customer service response (lack of) regarding the dynamic part leaves much more to be desired....

Gift Bzaar

Would say just okay not much success one sale in whole month

Crimsonandclover

App is faulty. The math on it is consistently incorrect inflating the profit. For example it says I spent $140.74 on ads and made $115.60. And that my profit was $95.59. Um how is that possible? Despite numerous emails to Rontar they can't seem to answer the question and just go in circles.

In addition the sales they say they made show up in Shopify as first time visitors so how exactly is that retargeting? No thanks.

Globalseafoods

I do not see anything special in this app. Adwords do the same, also I can not confirm by Google analitic any sells, which done through Rontar. Just feel I waist money. If you believe in miracle, you can try this app. However do not expect any great result.

Anastasia Boutique

Paid several days ago!Retargeting not started and everyday in the APP shows starting!! when ? who knows?contacted them they said daily minimum unique visitor should be aroud 100 ,Again i looked at our site and it's much more than that.Try to contact developer they emailing back with the same answer.
You don't want to waist your time with them.