Rontar Retargeting Ads

Rontar Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run ads on Google with 3,000 ad impressions included for free

My Dental Wig

This app was installed five days ago. I don't know what Retargeting ads does. It shows "impressions" "clicks" "$revenue". Don't know what that means. For that reason, I give 2 stars. Will update if I get clarification

April 10, 2019

Hi, thanks for your review and for using our app. In a few words, retargeting helps return non-converting visitors to your website and convert them into buyers. This works the following way. Once a visitor leaves your website without making a purchase, we start showing them ads of your store featuring the products the visitor has been showing interest in. The ads will be shown on all major ad networks, including Google and OpenX.

Since retargeting is an advertising tool, it’s effectiveness is measured by impressions, clicks, and revenue driven. Impressions are the number of times your ads were seen by your past visitors. Clicks are the number of clicks made on your ads. Revenue is the value of all your sales made thanks to our app.

Your campaign has already started and your past visitors are already seeing your ads. You can find the first statistics data on your dashboard. Since retargeting shows ads to just your past visitors, the number of clicks/impressions and revenue will increase after some time once we’ve gathered more of your website’s audience.

Hope this helps. Please reach out to our Customer Care if you have additional questions regarding our app or your campaign specifically.

Baroness X

Unfortunately, I can't trust the conversion reports for this app. The very first conversion we got with the app was from a transaction that happened 3 months before we even started using the app. That was very suspicious.

Additionally, we've found other transactions that are from friends/family that we know are also not attributable to any ad.

It does seem like ads are displayed because I've seen them (once). But the conversion reports give you the impression that the ads are working. They are not. In fact, we discovered products that had not been for sale for weeks being advertised.

Overall, disappointed.