Google Retargeting Ads

Google Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Get new traffic with native ads and sales with retargeting

Stop-Vieillissement

The app seems to work but in a total unclear way.
We don't know what the app is really doing in terms of connection to Google Ads. I upgraded the app and did not get result in addition to unclear way of operation as a marketing app.

bild-ahoi.de

We used it about 4 weeks, and although it did retarget, it did not bring us any sales. On the plus side: this made designing ads very easy, and although the design options are limited, it did look quite good. I would wish there were more statistics and options on placements etc.

Lindas Bake and Pack

Since early December 2019 we had no conversions but many impressions like 191 which is very good. Can re-targeting can be focused on a specific area i.e South Africa?

January 7, 2020

Hi, thanks for your review and for using our app.

The number of impressions you have received so far is too low to see any clicks, let alone sales. To increase the number of impressions, you’ll need to increase the number of visitors from other sources since retargeting shows ads to your past visitors only and is capable of delivering no more than 10% of what you’re getting in sales. If you’re already getting a lot of incoming traffic but still getting very few impressions from retargeting, you may consider switching to a paid plan to get more impressions.

As for retargeting only South African visitors — yes, it’s possible. Please reach out to us via chat in the app and we will do this for you.

Love Lingo

I have had it set up for a while now. Had 59 retargets with Zero clicks, zero sales, so far. To early to tell how well it works. I was easy to set up, except for adding my logo! They were helpful and helped me get it on correct. I am hoping to see success soon.

December 13, 2019

Hi, thanks for your review and for using our app. I just want to say that’s the number of impressions you’ve seen so far is very low and it’s very early to tell whether it will work for you or not. Also, please note that Rontar is a retargeting app, which means that we show ads to your past visitors only. If you have very few visitors from other sources, retargeting may not be able to give you more impressions than you’re getting currently.

Memorable Treasures

I installed a few weeks ago and I am able to see that I do get traffic and clicks from this app. So far, no directly creditable sales but traffic is where it starts and I'm definitely getting that. I am glad I installed this.

Lumenstone

Trying out for the next week. Will update review again after a week to see if this app work as intended

LeBeautiful.co

Been use this free retargeting service only for a few days, and I'm already impressed with traffic to store stats...looking forward to do paid version soon to see that effects as well

AUGURO SEMPRE

La instalé ayer. He tenido 10 impresiones y 0 carritos recuperados. Si funciona en los próximos días volveré y escribiré una mejor reseña.

June 6, 2019

Hola, gracias por tu evaluación y por utilizar nuestra aplicación. Tenemos que reunir al menos 100 usuarios antes de poder comenzar a hacer más impresiones para su tienda. Desde que instaló la aplicación ayer, no hemos podido reunir ese número hasta ahora. Permítalo al menos 2-3 días antes de que pueda comenzar a ver más datos de impresiones en su panel.

My Dental Wig

Mydentalwig.com
This app was installed at: https://mydentalwig.com/ but don't know what Retargeting ads does. It shows "impressions" "clicks" "$revenue". Don't know what that means. For that reason. Will update if I get clarification

April 10, 2019

Hi, thanks for your review and for using our app. In a few words, retargeting helps return non-converting visitors to your website and convert them into buyers. This works the following way. Once a visitor leaves your website without making a purchase, we start showing them ads of your store featuring the products the visitor has been showing interest in. The ads will be shown on all major ad networks, including Google and OpenX.

Since retargeting is an advertising tool, it’s effectiveness is measured by impressions, clicks, and revenue driven. Impressions are the number of times your ads were seen by your past visitors. Clicks are the number of clicks made on your ads. Revenue is the value of all your sales made thanks to our app.

Your campaign has already started and your past visitors are already seeing your ads. You can find the first statistics data on your dashboard. Since retargeting shows ads to just your past visitors, the number of clicks/impressions and revenue will increase after some time once we’ve gathered more of your website’s audience.

Hope this helps. Please reach out to our Customer Care if you have additional questions regarding our app or your campaign specifically.