Google Retargeting Ads

Google Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

No integration required. Ad spend included.

Overall rating
4.5 of 5 stars
Based on 154 reviews

  • 5 of 5 stars
    78% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    11% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    3% of ratings are 3 stars
    (4)
  • 2 of 5 stars
    2% of ratings are 2 stars
    (3)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    6% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

4 reviews

Memorable Treasures

I installed a few weeks ago and I am able to see that I do get traffic and clicks from this app. So far, no directly creditable sales but traffic is where it starts and I'm definitely getting that. I am glad I installed this.

Lumenstone

Trying out for the next week. Will update review again after a week to see if this app work as intended

LeBeautiful.co

Been use this free retargeting service only for a few days, and I'm already impressed with traffic to store stats...looking forward to do paid version soon to see that effects as well

AUGURO SEMPRE

La instalé ayer. He tenido 10 impresiones y 0 carritos recuperados. Si funciona en los próximos días volveré y escribiré una mejor reseña.

Developer reply

June 6, 2019

Hola, gracias por tu evaluación y por utilizar nuestra aplicación. Tenemos que reunir al menos 100 usuarios antes de poder comenzar a hacer más impresiones para su tienda. Desde que instaló la aplicación ayer, no hemos podido reunir ese número hasta ahora. Permítalo al menos 2-3 días antes de que pueda comenzar a ver más datos de impresiones en su panel.