Rontar Retargeting Ads

Rontar Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run ads on Google with 3,000 ad impressions included for free

RAW Beauty LLC

I'm hopeful to see positive results from this free version and would be more than happy to upgrade to the paid version for good results. I'm giving 4 stars right now and will adjust my review in 30 days according to my findings.

British Pharmacare

Excellent app. Easy to use . Not sure on what results this will bring but it is free so worth a try. Would like to be able adjust the retargeting adds a little further. For example i would like to be able to choose which products are displayed.

EasyLife

so far so good. Second day using the app and im already getting impressions everyday but no conversions or clicks yet. I will change to 5 star once I start getting conversions

Nutry Wonder - Organic Products

We are So exited about this app, See how this app can increase our sales :)
I will keep in touch :)

The Beaver Boutique LLC

I sub for the free version, at the moment I have not gotten a sale but I have seen an increase in visits to my site. I have seen my ad in the web and so has my friends, so I know it is running. Hopefully some sales will come out.

FUSEDfootwear

Initial set up was fast and easy. Only just installed it, so I'll leave a more indepth review later.

Shop The Hound

This app was super easy to set up and I'm excited to see what it does for my store. Makes me feel like one of the "big brands".

Unspoken Fashion

I'm rating this app 4 stars currently for ease of installation and use. If the performance is good I'll upgrade to 5 stars.

Shopandsmile Sydney

Just okay for me . One sales in 3 weeks .