Rontar Retargeting Ads

Rontar Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run ads on Google with 3,000 ad impressions included for free

NightSkyFireFly

This is app is freshly installed for about a week now. Seems like its good though will just have to wait and find out! I have hope though

Sabor Gourmet - smak tradycji i natury

Using this app for abouth a month now, been quite impressed with its reach so far. No sales from this traffic source yet, but let's be patient.

CITYBOYZ★USA

The Rontar Shopify app works well with literally zero hassle deployment. I recommend it. Try it for yourself.

MTL Jerky

So far so good, easy set up, looking forward to impressions turning into revenue ;) If I do see revenue conversion, will change to 5 stars!

ADR Decor

I use this app to help market my wedding decor. Just starting out but seem to be getting more visitors. Currently using the free version.

RAW Beauty LLC

I'm hopeful to see positive results from this free version and would be more than happy to upgrade to the paid version for good results. I'm giving 4 stars right now and will adjust my review in 30 days according to my findings.

British Pharmacare

Excellent app. Easy to use . Not sure on what results this will bring but it is free so worth a try. Would like to be able adjust the retargeting adds a little further. For example i would like to be able to choose which products are displayed.

EasyLife

so far so good. Second day using the app and im already getting impressions everyday but no conversions or clicks yet. I will change to 5 star once I start getting conversions

Nutry Wonder - Organic Products

We are So exited about this app, See how this app can increase our sales :)
I will keep in touch :)

The Beaver Boutique LLC

I sub for the free version, at the moment I have not gotten a sale but I have seen an increase in visits to my site. I have seen my ad in the web and so has my friends, so I know it is running. Hopefully some sales will come out.

Previous 1