Rontar Ads and Retargeting

Rontar Ads and Retargeting

by Rontar Group OU

Get new traffic with native ads and sales with retargeting

Bradford Ave

I used this app to help drive customers to my store. Every day I am seeing more people visiting the store. Thank you!

malltor

Es una buena aplicación si tengo un incremento de visitas en mi sitio estaré probando mas adelante el pago y ver resultados para darles las cinco estrellas gracias por su esfuerzo.

Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore

Just installed this app (the free version) will see how it goes! If it does what I hope it will do then everyone should get this app. I will come back in 4-5/weeks and write another review once it as had a chance to run.

Canadian Assistive Technologies Ltd.

This app was incredibly easy to installed and within a couple of days I was getting impressions. That said, my industry is super specialized and it hasn't resulted in clicks, but I think that says more about my industry than the app. I think for a more mainstream product line this would be a sure fire winner!

AllStarOneSheets.com

I am trying this out we will see if we get the impressions. Will be back with detailed review. If this works well I WILL be using it. If it doesn't I will update the review either way.

NightSkyFireFly

This is app is freshly installed for about a week now. Seems like its good though will just have to wait and find out! I have hope though

Sabor Gourmet - smak tradycji i natury

Using this app for abouth a month now, been quite impressed with its reach so far. No sales from this traffic source yet, but let's be patient.

CITYBOYZ★USA

The Rontar Shopify app works well with literally zero hassle deployment. I recommend it. Try it for yourself.

MTL Jerky

So far so good, easy set up, looking forward to impressions turning into revenue ;) If I do see revenue conversion, will change to 5 stars!

ADR Decor

I use this app to help market my wedding decor. Just starting out but seem to be getting more visitors. Currently using the free version.

Previous 1