Google Retargeting Ads

Google Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

No integration required. Ad spend included.

Canadian Assistive Technologies Ltd.

This app was incredibly easy to installed and within a couple of days I was getting impressions. That said, my industry is super specialized and it hasn't resulted in clicks, but I think that says more about my industry than the app. I think for a more mainstream product line this would be a sure fire winner!

AllStarOneSheets.com

I am trying this out we will see if we get the impressions. Will be back with detailed review. If this works well I WILL be using it. If it doesn't I will update the review either way.

NightSkyFireFly

This is app is freshly installed for about a week now. Seems like its good though will just have to wait and find out! I have hope though

Sabor Gourmet - smak tradycji i natury

Using this app for abouth a month now, been quite impressed with its reach so far. No sales from this traffic source yet, but let's be patient.

CITYBOYZ★USA

The Rontar Shopify app works well with literally zero hassle deployment. I recommend it. Try it for yourself.

MTL Jerky

So far so good, easy set up, looking forward to impressions turning into revenue ;) If I do see revenue conversion, will change to 5 stars!

ADR Decor

I use this app to help market my wedding decor. Just starting out but seem to be getting more visitors. Currently using the free version.

RAW Beauty LLC

I'm hopeful to see positive results from this free version and would be more than happy to upgrade to the paid version for good results. I'm giving 4 stars right now and will adjust my review in 30 days according to my findings.

British Pharmacare

Excellent app. Easy to use . Not sure on what results this will bring but it is free so worth a try. Would like to be able adjust the retargeting adds a little further. For example i would like to be able to choose which products are displayed.

EasyLife

so far so good. Second day using the app and im already getting impressions everyday but no conversions or clicks yet. I will change to 5 star once I start getting conversions

Previous 1