Dynamic Retargeting Ads

Dynamic Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run ads on Google with 1,000 ad impressions included for free

iiGears™

Good app for google retargeting, Ive been using this for 2 years with no issue, recently Rontar has double and tripled charge me.... twice.... My limit is $70 recharge when im low, the first time they charged me double $140, I contacted them and they said it was an error and issued a refund. This time I was triple charge $210. This point I may completely stop using rontar and since they always overcharge my account for no reason, the only explanation i got they said it was an error..... I have overall spent $3000 on their service and this is unacceptable.

March 29, 2021

Hi,

Thanks for your review and for being a customer of ours for such a long time.

Our technical team has taken a deeper look into the issue and found the problem. When it’s time to top up an account, we notify our billing gateway to charge your payment method on file. Normally the entire process is instant, however, it may take the payment gateway a few hours to charge the payment method in extremely rare cases. As a result, this caused our billing system to send more than one billing request to the payment gateway.

The issue has been fixed now. We’ve implemented a check on our side to ensure this never happens again.

Your account manager has also been notified of the issue and will be in touch with you shortly.

Muezart India

I hope to see results from this app. Will Surely use the premium subscription if it works out and refer others

GoFitness.com

Hi Its a great app. UNfortunately it did not targeting the country I am selling my products. Malaysia. Can you set this for me . Thanks

March 18, 2021

Hi,

Thanks for using our app.

We’ve added Malaysia to the list of countries. You can now choose it when setting up location targeting.

Please feel free to reach out to our friendly support team with any questions you might have in the future.

UrBamGlam

Esta aplicacion me ha resultado excelente para conseguir de una manera facil y rapida campañas para llegar a muchos usuarios, estoy muy agradecido a Rontar por ello

MELON | mini-me kidswear

It's easy to customise and set up the ad. And we do see our retargeting ad while browsing other sites. Thank you.

brandcollection.pk

i install this ad 1st time, it is very awesome app for regretting audience.
only one issue, when i upgrade this app, its charge 25$ but 2nd time this app not accept same master card.

Bradford Ave

I used this app to help drive customers to my store. Every day I am seeing more people visiting the store. Thank you!

malltor

Es una buena aplicación si tengo un incremento de visitas en mi sitio estaré probando mas adelante el pago y ver resultados para darles las cinco estrellas gracias por su esfuerzo.

Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore

Just installed this app (the free version) will see how it goes! If it does what I hope it will do then everyone should get this app. I will come back in 4-5/weeks and write another review once it as had a chance to run.

Canadian Assistive Technologies Ltd.

This app was incredibly easy to installed and within a couple of days I was getting impressions. That said, my industry is super specialized and it hasn't resulted in clicks, but I think that says more about my industry than the app. I think for a more mainstream product line this would be a sure fire winner!

Previous 1 3