Google Retargeting Ads

Google Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run ads on Google with 1,000 ad impressions included for free

UrBamGlam

Esta aplicacion me ha resultado excelente para conseguir de una manera facil y rapida campañas para llegar a muchos usuarios, estoy muy agradecido a Rontar por ello

MELON | mini-me kidswear

It's easy to customise and set up the ad. And we do see our retargeting ad while browsing other sites. Thank you.

brandcollection.pk

i install this ad 1st time, it is very awesome app for regretting audience.
only one issue, when i upgrade this app, its charge 25$ but 2nd time this app not accept same master card.

Bradford Ave

I used this app to help drive customers to my store. Every day I am seeing more people visiting the store. Thank you!

malltor

Es una buena aplicación si tengo un incremento de visitas en mi sitio estaré probando mas adelante el pago y ver resultados para darles las cinco estrellas gracias por su esfuerzo.

Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore

Just installed this app (the free version) will see how it goes! If it does what I hope it will do then everyone should get this app. I will come back in 4-5/weeks and write another review once it as had a chance to run.

Canadian Assistive Technologies Ltd.

This app was incredibly easy to installed and within a couple of days I was getting impressions. That said, my industry is super specialized and it hasn't resulted in clicks, but I think that says more about my industry than the app. I think for a more mainstream product line this would be a sure fire winner!

AllStarOneSheets.com

I am trying this out we will see if we get the impressions. Will be back with detailed review. If this works well I WILL be using it. If it doesn't I will update the review either way.

NightSkyFireFly

This is app is freshly installed for about a week now. Seems like its good though will just have to wait and find out! I have hope though

Sabor Gourmet - smak tradycji i natury

Using this app for abouth a month now, been quite impressed with its reach so far. No sales from this traffic source yet, but let's be patient.

Previous 1 3