Dynamic Retargeting Ads

Dynamic Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run dynamic product ads on Google. No integration required!

DreamAngels.net

I just installed it. http://www.DreamAngels.net is my website. Hoping to get more traffic. We sell feather boas and trims.
It seems simple enough.

Pup Scruffs

Ads look good and easy to set up. I'm getting impressions but not a whole lot of clicks. Impressions are great but if no one clicks, what's the point.

URBAN CHIC CLOTHING

Installed this app in my store https://urbanchicclothing.com/. It works as advertised and would recommend it to others. Thank you very much for your excellent service

Famous Whiskey Glasses

Installed the app a month ago. It performs as promised serving ads to previous visitors to our store www.famouswhiskeyglasses.com

College Town Glasses

Installed this app in my store www.collegetownglasses.com. It works as advertised and would recommend it to others.

Massager Pluss+

I really hope this helps my new store https://massagerpluss.com/
If this works i'm gona pay for more impressions

prettyhomestyle

At first I was a little confused as to how this app worked.. but when needed some clarification I was very happy with the helpful reply given. As I have really only just started using this app I'm hopeful for some results in the near future... Many thanks

April 14, 2021

Hi,

Thanks for your review and for using our app.

Our Free Forever plan was created specifically for newer stores that are just starting out and have around 30-50 visitors daily or even fewer. For newer stores, the monthly 1,000 ad impressions available under the Free Forever plan is more than enough to leverage retargeting to its full potential. For the same reason, some of the settings are not available in your account because they simply make no sense and will not work if you only have a few dozen visitors daily.

However, if you have 100+ visitors daily or even more, it makes sense to consider switching to the paid plan. Under the Pay-as-you-go plan, you will only be limited by the number of visitors you have daily to your website and the daily budget you set in your account. You will also be able to adjust different campaign settings that are not available under the Free Forever plan to improve your ROI, if that’s what you need.

Hope this helps.

Please reach out to our support team if you need help adjusting your campaign settings or have questions about whether our paid plan makes sense for your website.

Toytopone

Fantastic App! Highly recommended +AAAAAAAAA. Great customer service. It works as described. starting with the FREE PLAN.

Cyandcy l Fashion Online For Women

this app does what is says it will do. You dont really have anything to lose when trying this app out.

Seahorse Silks

I've only had this app for a couple of days and already I am getting more hits from it than my Google Ads campaign.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19