Rontar Retargeting Ads

Rontar Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run ads on Google with 3,000 ad impressions included for free

Bech Bhai Bech

I m using this app for retargetting customers and generating impressions, it is a great app for people, especially those who are starting new online business or trying to get impressions and audience...

Petite Bello

Our site traffic increase dramatically. This is highly recommended to everyone who uses a Shopify platform. Thank you. Very helpful.

Kristal Serna

I started getting views right away, and Rontar has done a great job of reaching out to me to explain how retargeting works and what to expect.

We-Supply

I just started using this a week ago so I don't have a lot of data to figure out how successful it but I appreciate the ability to run the free campaign and see if it generates revenue. It is pretty easy to use and watch the results.

Bright Amos

Finally, there is an app for retargeting that has a free plan available. Although limited, still helps in receiving more traffic. Been using the free plan for some time now will definitely switch over to the paid one soon.

TrendGadgetsHome

I am using Rontar Retargeting Ads free and it helped to receive more traffic. I suggest to give it a try.

Waterlily Life

A few impressions so far but we just started up, I like that it's completely automated and they take care of everything! Great customer service and they are there if you need them.

cheeky lingerie

Look promising so far. no sales yet but received some traffic. hope that in the future these customer will convert.

Roxfit luxe activewear

Definitely will recommend this Great App to use and so easy to setup. Already seeing the value and I am on the free plan.

happylandgifts

We use the Rontar app for retargeting. The free free version is a fair option - there's no reason not to try it...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11