Google Retargeting Ads

Google Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

No integration required. Ad spend included.

Lewis Luxury Furniture and Interior Design

Definitely five stars as it's a great tool for small business owners and can be an asset to other merchants.

The Soul Bee

Its been 2 months I am using this app and I must say its really awesome to get traffic from the retargeting ad. The app is simple and any newbie can just create the styling of the ad easily.

The best part is it is free and I got 2 sales worth $51. I havent started their paid plan as of now but I am planning to do so as the retargeting happens on google support websites.

I have already started recommending this app to my fellow group members. I wish this app was on wix too as I have 1 website on it.

Thanks Team Rontar

Terra of Heaven

Good app for obtain retargeting impresions absolutely free!! With a friendly interface so thank you so much guys and nice work!!

Tobbs

I've only been using this app for about 3 weeks and I've seen increased traffic. Still no sales yet, but definitely increased traffic. I'm still learning about this whole re-targeting stuff but it's better than what I was previously doing, which was nothing.

HideBeauties

i found Rontar Retargetting to be an easy to use app and am looking forward for the positive results expected due to its' campaigns.

Knockmerchs2019

The services is awesome!i recommend this to other ecommerce owners and I am willing to upgrade soon.

Art-O-Rama

It works really well. At the moment, I'm not using the paid option (for budgeting purposes), but I will in the future.

Photoseeum

Simple to set up. More impressions and clicks than expected. Excellent way to get some free traffic to my vintage photo site!

Best New World

Works nicely, I am already getting traffic! Looking forward to upgrade soon!

Cotsoco

Good app! Very useful and in need. I need immpressions. So I really enjoy it and recommend it. will keep it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14