Google Retargeting Ads

Google Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run ads on Google with 1,000 ad impressions included for free

Broken Knuckle Apparel

It does exactly what it says it will do I am currently using the free version and everyday I am getting more and more views.

CyberDealsExpress

I have been using this app for at least a few months now. I have the paid version. I was skeptical as to if it would do what it advertises & that I pay for. But, I am very happy with the results that I've seen & I have tracked the referrals from this app & service. It does pull in quality traffic that has resulted in sales for my store. Thank you for this app & service. I think that it is great! I recommend it. Thank you for the traffic & sales that have resulted from your app & retargeting ads service!

Canny Creations

Very good free version and great app. I will be using it a lot and someday may use paid version. Great so far.

Eco Zoo

Awesome free app gets actual results. Any advertising helps especially when it doesn't cost much. There is a paid option which I may try soon.

Shop Now Chile

Still learning how to use the app and if it works... for now everything looks great and enjoying the use of it

Omega fashion and style

I love this application, this application is really great. very easy to use, it helps to retargeting my customers

Aletta Bridal

I am a small business owner and do not know much about retargeting ads, however, this app has been amazing! For sure getting a thumbs up

BELLADONNA

Easy installation, and currently having impressions but no clicks or conversions. I am hoping to see some improvement as I can't say if there is any benefit yet, however I am extremely grateful for the free version. Thank you! The quicker I grow in conversions the quicker I can afford to upgrade : )

Cote Cuir Leather

Very easy to set up! Impressions begun. Hope it will lead to conversions. Thank you very much for a free version.

Sgt. Mark's Depot Store

So far so good !! Keep up the good work for our business and your great app.
It's nice to see apps work like they should. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17