Google Retargeting Ads

Google Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Get new traffic with native ads and sales with retargeting

Astarastore

A very useful app that helps out re-targeting a lot, not to mention that it's free. I don't know how I would have handled that without it.

AMARA Tulum

Just got started on the free plan and already seeing impressions. So far, so good! Looking forward to seeing if convert for us.

OFWQ & OFWK

I love it so far. I'm beginning to see impressions and this app has many features I will be implementing in the future.

Seriously FAB®

Nataly was wonderful in helping us set it up and it appears to be working... analytics is showing some traffic coming from it, although I can't tell if there have been any sales from that traffic. So far no issues and we'll see what happens over the next few months!

SAVEPACE LLC

Very helpful! If you're looking for a boost in your ad/marketing stuff, I recommend this app. Thank you very much!

LiveSore Australia

Very easy to install and already seeing the extra traffic on our site in just a couple of weeks.
No brainer for us.

CurryVac

No issues at all, just install and they do the rest for you....how easy can this be to make more sales, I would recommend to everyone.

Sweet Victory Products Ltd

What's not to like! So easy to set up, adjust and away you go. Almost instant data form impressions, revenue, etc. This app is a MUST for any company to utilize, starting with the FREE PLAN.

Cool Guitar Shop

Excellent, easy-to-use interface that lets you customize your ad's look and feel to that of your brand. Just do this once, and it creates all ads for you, so you're all done! Also, 1 click on the app in Shopify and it shows all of your stats and revenue. Very easy app to use, and it produces more revenue with no additional work at all. The best!! - https://coolguitarshop.us

Mugadoo Mugs

I set this app up with low expectations, honestly, based on other "free plan" experiences. It took a few days to "learn" and then I began to see traffic coming from retargeting. It's about 30% of my traffic. Simple to set up and does what it says it will do. I will definitely stay with this app in a paid plan as my store grows.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15