Dynamic Retargeting Ads

Dynamic Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run dynamic product ads on Google. No integration required!

DIGITAKEY

We are using the free version for now. We will upgrade to the paid version soon. Customer services is great. They have kept us informed with the app's progress. It works as described. Great App!

HMD Solutions

Fantastic app! Dynamic Retarget Ads provides even the neophyte e-commerce store owner with all of the required tools to succeed in online advertising. Highly recommended!

Diamond Veneer Jewelry

It's the easiest App I ever encountered!! I used to pay other App monthly fees that was going to waste.
highly recommend it.

Joli Minis - Bite Size Pastries

Gave the app for a try. It has been generating good organic traffic to my store. Love the result so far. I recommend this app to all the sellers.

Luna's Custom Jewelry

Great app so far so good hopefully someday I will upgrade to the paid version. I recommend this app to all Ecomm shop owners.

Broken Knuckle Apparel

It does exactly what it says it will do I am currently using the free version and everyday I am getting more and more views.

CyberDealsExpress

I have been using this app for at least a few months now. I have the paid version. I was skeptical as to if it would do what it advertises & that I pay for. But, I am very happy with the results that I've seen & I have tracked the referrals from this app & service. It does pull in quality traffic that has resulted in sales for my store. Thank you for this app & service. I think that it is great! I recommend it. Thank you for the traffic & sales that have resulted from your app & retargeting ads service!
Update 09-03-2020:
I have not seen put traffic from this service. I have had over 5K visitors this month, but not much retargeting from this app. So, I've discontinued using it.

Canny Creations

Very good free version and great app. I will be using it a lot and someday may use paid version. Great so far.

Eco Zoo

Awesome free app gets actual results. Any advertising helps especially when it doesn't cost much. There is a paid option which I may try soon.

Shop Now Chile

Still learning how to use the app and if it works... for now everything looks great and enjoying the use of it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18