Google Retargeting Ads

Google Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

No integration required. Ad spend included.

Origami Nerd Depot

Great app and there's a free plan so that makes it even better! Keep up the great work guys! Thanks.

Laromy

Great app for ecommerce business beginners. A great help in getting free traffic to your website...

String Power

I just installed it. It was very easy and fast. It looks very nice and you can customize it. Looking forward for great results.

Interemodeus

great app works immediately and the app is great giving traffic for FREE.

########################

Berte

I've been struggling to put a retargeting ad together that actually looks good. This was super easy to use and I'm already seeing more traffic on my website because of it. I'm on the free plan too, which is great :)

BetterDealzz

This is a wonderful app, and I'm on the free plan, I witness my ads on sites that I never have seen before and That made me such a proud person to see my ads all over the place.

Kelly's Four Plus

I just installed this app, so I can't comment on the results, but it literally could not have been easier to set up. I simply clicked 'install', was taken to their dashboard, uploaded my logo, and now I'm all set. Can't wait to see the results!

Ewegurt

I am using this app. to get more impressions and conversions from new customers. I just added this app to my shopify store a couple of days ago, so I do not have a lot of details to share yet. I will write another review in about 30 days when i have more information.

Shoppinn Paradize

I have been test driving the free version for approx. 1 month and I have seen some improvement in my traffic. I am now considering the paid version. Will update my progress in another 30 days. Not a bad app and will be beneficial if you are on a shoestring budget. https://www.shoppinnparadize.com/

4PMLifestyle

I have just started with this app and so far its been great. Impressions are growing daily and Mila is very fast on her replies to my questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12