Attract new visitors
Bring new visitors to your website by advertising your best selling products via Rontar native ads.
Get more sales
Convert your past visitors into buyers by reminding them of the products they were previously interested in on your site.
Increase your brand awareness
Build brand awareness by customizing the look and feel of ad creative. Do it yourself or turn to us – we will customize it for you.
About Google Retargeting Ads
Rontar is the only app for Shopify with a “free forever” retargeting pricing plan! You will get 1,000 ad impressions each month completely for free.
When you run an online store it’s crucial to be doing two things:
- Attracting new visitors to your store
- Converting visitors into customers in the most effective way
With Rontar you can do both! Run native ads to attract new visitors to your store and start a retargeting campaign to convert your past visitors into buyers.
Native ads are paid ads that match the look and feel of the media format in which they appear. Unlike display ads or banner ads, native ads don't really look like ads.
Rontar native ads have the following advantages:
- They are cheaper. Because native ads don’t really look like ads, the CTR is usually much higher, hence a lower cost per click.
- Advanced targeting options. Target shoppers only, interests, geo, etc.
- High-quality websites. Rontar has its own network of hand-picked websites where we place your ads. We will show your ads on Google DoubleClick AdExchange and other smaller networks as well.
With Rontar native ads you can start at as low as $5/day with a $25 initial payment.
With retargeting you can re-engage your past visitors by showing them ads for products they were previously interested in. Start retargeting to more effectively convert visitors attracted by Rontar native ads.
Running retargeting with Rontar has the following advantages:
- Getting started is quick and easy. Unlike other retargeting companies, configuring and running your ad campaign takes just a few clicks.
- High conversion rates and ROI. On average, our customers generate an extra $3 for every dollar spent.
- Your ads on the world’s top ad networks. We cooperate with the largest third-party networks like Google DoubleClick AdExchange and OpenX, enabling us to access a large number of websites worldwide. This makes it possible for Rontar to return and convert as many of your website's visitors as possible.
Rontar has a “free forever” retargeting pricing plan. You will get 1,000 ad impressions each month completely for free. So start retargeting for free today and begin converting more visitors into customers!
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Limited to 1,000 retargeting impressions per month (up to 30 daily)
No credit card required!
Your actual monthly ad spend will depend solely on your campaign and budget settings in the app.
Native ads & Retargeting
Requires $25 opening balance
Advanced settings available
You control your budget. Start with just $5 per day!
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Omega fashion and style
I love this application, this application is really great. very easy to use, it helps to retargeting my customers
1/ 0,73$ per click
2/ all clicks from strange resources
3/ 0 conversions
4/ info about autopayment is not visible in the app - be careful.
I asked the app support to make this info more visible for users but they said that it's enough visible. So better to delete your payment method otherwise they will take money for all next week according to your daily budget.
Hi, thanks for your review and for using our app. I took a closer look at your account and would like to make a few comments:
1. The cost per click you were getting is actually pretty low. It’s lower than you would get elsewhere from similar sources, including Facebook. However, if you still feel it’s too high, you can easily limit the maximum cost per click on the Settings page.
2. So far you’ve had around 34 clicks and have spent $21, which is rather low, so it’s too early to tell whether the campaign will be effective or not. It could happen that you get 100 clicks and no sales, but then you’ll see a few sales with the next 100 clicks. This is how it usually works. We have a customer that was in a similar situation to yours. They had almost 4,000 ad impressions and just 1 sale (which is low), but the situation changed completely with bigger numbers: https://blog.rontar.com/upgrading-from-the-free-forever-to-starter-plan
3. The information about how we bill customers can be found on the Billing page and it is prominently displayed so that anybody can see it. Since Rontar is an advertising company, we charge $25.00 initially and then automatically every time the advertising balance gets low, in accordance with the daily budget settings and to cover the amount due in the upcoming week. This is how many advertising companies work.
If you have other questions or need suggestions for account settings for better ad performance, please reach out to us via the chat in the app.
Horrific results. Spending more than $10 per click. Last 7 days spent $75 and got exactly 0 conversions. No way to control billing spend. They charge you whatever they think you should be charged. Stay away
Hi, thanks for your review and for using our app. I took a closer look at your campaign and would like to make a few comments:
1. You’re correct, in the last 11 days you’ve spent around $100 and received 5 clicks and no conversions. However, in the 11 days before that, you had spent $77 and received 11 clicks and $654 in sales. This is exactly how it works when you have few impressions/clicks and little daily spend. We have a customer that was in a similar situation to yours. They had almost 4,000 ad impressions and just 1 sale (which is low), but the situation changed completely with bigger numbers: https://blog.rontar.com/upgrading-from-the-free-forever-to-starter-plan
2. You can easily control how much you pay per click. This can be done on the Settings page in the app. You can also control how much you spend daily on the same page. Please note, when you limit the maximum cost per click, the number of impressions and clicks you’re getting is decreased as well.
If you have questions regarding the best settings for your account, please reach out to your account manager via the chat. They will be happy to help.