Dynamic Search Placeholder

Dynamic Search Placeholder

by Craftshift

Suggest dynamic search ideas to your visitors

Roseberry

Great app. Simple yet effective. Searching is infinitely better with randomized search ideas, and I'm genuinely surprised there's no other app like this.

El Jalili

Very nice and useful app, so easy to install and give a special tweaks to users what to search in your website. 100% recommended

TopKidsFashion

It is a easy to install basic app, but it gives your searchbar a nice twist. Something is moving in the upper corner and it will give your customers a good idea which keywords can be used.

PAMILANO

The cool display. It would be great if the search bar can be made static as Amazon has got it. thank you, team!

Pomium

An incredibly simple app that yields great results. The app also comes with great support. I definitely recommend it.

Clothes-Together

I wanted to leave a review because even though this is so basic, it is also simple, easy breezy. On top of all this it is free which is wonderful. If you want basic, simple but does the job. This is definitely for you. I am back to finish my review. I am still using this app., I still love it the same. It has not had any issues and I can remove the long keywords or add more keywords. I am truly impressed and very happy with this app., if I could give it more than 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐I definitely would. Thank you Ferid Mövsümov for reaching out to me. I appreciate your help ✌