Variant Description OMG

Product variant descriptions—Smart features you're not using!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Buchardt Audio

Excellent customer support. Replied to my email within 10 minutes. I had specific requests for the app that wasn't supported initially, but the developer quickly assisted me with custom code for me to integrate on my own site!

NiceBuys

The app is working perfectly and it's really best for products with multiple variants. We're already using the app in most of our Shopify Stores! Truly, an awesome app! Plus, we have an awesome support from Mircea who made all the queries possible. All project requirements are met! Very Satisfied! :)

January 17, 2022

Thank you very much for this great review. It is always a pleasure to help out!

JouzPyroLight

Fantastic app and online support!!. Very simple and very easy to use. Highly recommended if you require multiple descriptions for your products!!

December 30, 2021

What a nice Hollyday gift. Thank you for your review! We are happy that you enjoy the app. Happy Holidays!

Amerelle Wall Plates

This app is the perfect solution for those who want to show variant information on a single product page. We have up to 2000 products with up to 63 variants each which would have taken a long time to manually enter the fields we needed, or would have taken some serious coding. Mircea was extremely helpful and very quick to respond.

Shop im Picasso Museum

Good app and a wonderful an efficient support. We asked for a yearly plan and - Boom! - we got it. We really appreciate this service. The app is very functional and I can highly recommend it.

KANSO

Fantastic app and even better support! Mircea was so helpful with setting up the app. Life long customer here!

Ekster®

Great app, been looking to code this functionality for a long time, but the user-interface and ease of use Variant Description OMG has created with this app, is unbeatable. Also supprot is super fast and clear. Mircea, was of great help!

outoftheshed

Great, app. Super Simple to use. Only wish they had support to update variant description with csv along with other product data. Not sure if Shopify API allows that. But nonetheless, great app and great support as well.

October 28, 2021

Thank you for the review. Currently, we support CSV imports via any 3rd party app that allows bulk metafield import. We have plans to introduce CSV support. This is on our roadmap and I can let you know once this rolls out. Thank you again.

Acaya Care

Great app! I was looking to have different product variant descriptions and this app worked perfectly also very easy to use. Customer support is super helpful!

Rocktrix Offroad

Very easy to use. It's great to be able to customize on variant level. Customer support is wonderful, quick response.

September 28, 2021

Thank you for your review. Feel free to reach out at any time, we are here to help out!

Previous 1 3