Videos sell better than images
Increase engagement and sales: add unique product videos to your product pages, and see the power of video for yourself
★★★★★ "Dynavi offered me a way to get started using videos for my products on my website with a unique, professional approach."
Check out our demo shop to see how your shop would look like:
Online video sells.
You know it, and so do your competitors.
With Dynavi Product Videos you can!
- Wizard based: Use a simple 3-steps-wizard to create your own video catalog. Previous video experience - not needed!
- Instant video generation: Your videos will start working for you within minutes, not weeks. Special holidays promotion? Your full catalog is quickly updated...
- A/B testing to find most converting video: We'll create multiple videos for you, and find that one that converts better.
Check out a few video examples:
Dynavi Video Applications
- Dynavi is committed to developing video solutions that help store owners join the online video revolution. We understand how to use video in the e-Commerce world to increase customer engagement, trust and eventually conversion rates.
- Our Dynavi Video Manager app already helps many shops manage existing video assets, and now we can help you create new ones.
- Our passion to video is second only to our striving for the best customer service possible. As we are not new in the market, don't take our word for it - simply read our customer reviews.
Dynavi Product Videos starts as low as $15 per month, which allows creating videos for 100 products
Larger plans support shops with a bigger catalog of products, and also provide advanced features such as voice-over and professional services.
See our Shopify Pricing Page for more details.
If you can't find the plan that fits your shop, contact us at email@example.com - no matter what the size of your inventory is, we've got a plan that is right for you.
Why use Videos?
In case you are still not sure that video is for you, here's why the rest of the world think it is:
Customers love to watch video. In fact, in January 2014, 183 million Americans watched an average of 19.25 hours of online video (comscore, February 2014). One month. Excluding advertisement.
Including videos in your product pages make it easier for your customers to shop using mobile devices, to share content with their friends, and overall improves the shopping experience and the time in spent in your store.