Dynavi Product Video

Dynavi Product Video

by Dynavi

Create a unique video clip for your products

Gpel

Amazing App. Super easy to use. They are developing to insert multiple videos

MakersKit

Great app that fits our very specific needs. The support was amazing as well. We had an issue arise and within an hour of talking with the support at Dynavi the issue was resolved. Very pro. Love it.

Luca Decor

I have used several video hosting interfaces for websites. This is by far the easiest to use and their customer service is excellent. At a very affordable monthly rate I can host videos for our kinetic artwork. I use Vimeo professional to upload videos and then share the URL in Dynavi. Cut and paste...that's it! So easy.

Arcadia Online

The support and level of interest we received from Asaff Broide at Dynavi was superb. Asaff was at all times open to "ideas / discussion" and helped whenever and wherever possible. What impressed me the most was his honesty and he would be clear if something was not possible or if an error had occurred due to the server instead of one spending hours trying to figure out the problem. Thank you Asaff and Dynavi.

Regards
Jamie

Technopic

This is a really great app and fantastic value for money. I had a couple of questions and the support team dealt with them instantly. I'm sure my conversion rate will improve with the high quality videos I can now provide on my product pages.

Virgin Hair Depot

easy to install. easy to work. works well with no kinks. very pleased.

JO_amazing

Easy to follow steps with great support from the team...thanks guys..

The Pie Academy

Extremely simple and easy to use!

Pearls.com

Rockin' awesome app. Easy to install, easy to use, does exactly precisely what it says. Darn-near perfect.

Gamers247

Had an issue with getting the videos to playback but received fast support once contacted. Its real easy to link videos to your products, does exactly what it says.