Dynavi Product Video

Dynavi Product Video

by Dynavi

Create a unique video clip for your products

Barks & Bunnies - We Love.Them.Happy

EDIT:

The developer (Asaf) contacted me shortly after leaving the initial 2 star review below and has since fixed the hover/zoom issue noted so ive changed the rating to 4 stars for the added functionality. Ive added an extra star making it five in total due to the excellent customer response from the team and the quick fix time. Ive also been told that the thumbnail position issue is currently being worked on in the background and this functionality should be added soon.

Great to see a developer listening to their customers.

2 star review:
Great concept but doesnt work if you have photos that zoom in when you hover over them. Also seems to randomly place the video on the product page and not give you the ability to change the position

UKIES

App is awesome, super easy to use and the support team is absolutely amazing. They've helped with so much that is even outside of their scope.

Naughty Nexus

Very much enjoy this app. Does what it says it does, and allows us to easily manage which items have videos and which do not.

One thing i would like to see if a customization option of the output video. Currently clicking on the video will display in a centered overlay type of window. It would be nice if we could customize the placment to one of the corners, and the Max and Min size of the vid.

edit:
Just now thought about one more feature as I was talking to my store partners. We are working on finding a way to detect which of the products had vids, but from the "product listing" page instead, so that we can display a little "play" icon, or something that identifies to customers that the product in the list has a video, which they can get to by clicking on the product which takes them to the product page. Not sure if it's posable, but if there was an single line of code to have it check the product for the current loop, very much similar to the "on-sale" icon that displays.

biogents-hongkong

This app is so easy to install and configure. Works like a charm and item on my Shopify site become much more engaging.

Skin Care By Suzie

Excellent, It allowed to to remove the embedded videos I had to make a cleaner faster loading page and the videos play in a larger more professional manner, Support was excellent. I had a problem at first with the interaction with my Theme , that had a temporary fix in about a 1/2 hour and the after that had me email a copy of my theme they created a permanent solution to run flawlessly.
If you wish to view on my site:

Kidmin Marketplace

I chose Dynavi because it was free and offered a better solution than just embedding a video to the product description. This app is pretty straight forward. It does what it says. It places the video in one of the product image slots. Though the placement is lower than the other images. The support guys got back to me in the same day and were willing to work with me. I did get frustrated working with at first because the changes didn't seem to take effect. Also sometimes when you click on the video it just shows the video image, not the video. But that is like %15 of the time. But now its up and running. Here is an example of the end product, http://kidminmarketplace.com/collections/videos/products/i-will-praise-you-music-video

1 3 Next