Dynavi Product Video

Dynavi Product Video

by Dynavi

Create a unique video clip for your products

KingIce

I have tried all forms of contact and no response because my videos are no longer showing, please contact us back or we will have to uninstall
danielle@kingice.com
or
derek@kingice.com

June 21, 2019

Thanks for your review. I reviewed your videos, and as mentioned on previous correspondence, I do see part of the videos play fine while there is a youtube issue with part of the uploaded videos.
Let me know if you manage to resolve the issue with youtube.

You can contact our support at support@dynavi.com

Thanks

Practical Magic Ltd

Worked fine to begin with. Videos upload to the app, but no longer appear on the website. No response from the developer.

June 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. I’d appreciate if you let me know if there is an issue with videos that don’t appear on your shop. Let me know your product page.

Thanks

mustangranchclips

The videos uploads stopped working and I haven't been able to contact Dynavi for almost a month.

Tried via Phone, Contact Form, Email. No response.

April 12, 2019

Thank you for your review. We checked this issue and there seems to be a problem with your plan subscription on April 12, 2019 at 1:23 pm there is a Recurring charge declined.
Please reinstall the app in order to enjoy it.

Thanks you,

Shopnewage

Tried via Phone, Contact Form, Email. No response.

My Success Manager from Shopify reached out to them to no avail and recommended another app.

Very disappointed that we could not continue using this app due to their team being off the planet

Bluefrogstore

Current presentation of video allows the user to go to youtube, see related videos and otherwise distract from conversion. Solve those problems and this product would be a winner.