E‑Commerce Affiliate Network

E‑Commerce Affiliate Network

by E-Commerce Affiliates

*Instant* Influencer Marketing

Keyomi Sook

We are on the free plan To Try Out this App and only able to invite 5 ppl per month. We have been sending invites for maybe 3 months. Only 3 ppl Joined, and We did not Invite them which is fine but, when We check Our other program where my affiliates must sign up. Those 3 that did join are not there. This Is a link I place Within the ECA dashboard for the affiliates to sign up and join so we can track activity on links and keep up with incentives to be paid out. In the Dash board You can see your previous sent emails to affiliates. We were very disappointed with the online chat. The representative acted as if she did not understand our concern. We explain to her today we had invited 5 ppl to join our affiliate program. We check our messages within the ECA dash board and notice we accidentally resent same prospects an invite (2 of them.) We asked if she could retract those emails, so We don’t bother the same ppl. We also asked her if We could get credit for the 2 invites. This way I could send invite emails to 2 different ppl. We Never got a response to That Question. We don't see why (with all this technology) that once you invite the prospects they aren’t automatically removed from invite list. Anyway, she just kept pushing lead dyno We ask if we had to get lead dyno. She told us we could use another program. We let her know we were using another company for managing affiliates. The rep seems to send mixed info in our chat we walked away thinking do I need lead dyno or not? Then we kindly explain to the rep that the information she was giving us did not relate to the question. Then we briefly went to another tab on our screen to check something to respond within our chat conversation. Next thing we know she was gone; just like that; she did not even wait for our response as if our concern does not matter. She disconnected our chat. I am sorry to say we uninstalled the app. We normally do not like to write bad reviews about customers service because some companies hire reps to respond to chat messages and emails to customers. But, companies must check on these ppl they hire more frequently. In fact, this may be our first bad review.

The Travel Bra 2

This is just a front for signing people up to leaddyno - what a waste of my time!

Ulieta

I upgrade my membership to Marquee where i can invide 45 affiliates. I observe that if you send accidentally twice to the same affiliate then instead to remain 44 affiliates they remain you 43. Second, i invited 44 affiliates and NOBODY join my program. Third, i have seen my plan was active at Boss plan without to activate it by myself.Fourth, i send emails using my email provider from my web hosting service (Because you can see the emails from affiliates) and i have seen few were not exist, affiliates with not existed emails.When i changed plan from MArquee to Free instead to have 5 available invitation after 11 days , the app changed it to -40. I use all my invitation so i have zero and after 11 days i should have 5 invitations which the free plan offers. AWAY from this app. I find other ways to recruit affiliates and most effectively. I can not understand why the application developer does not allow me to delete my card details so to not have any billing relation with them. If they will change the billing plan without to touch anything i will contact the cyber crime. Just to know this. I will be active at the free plan for a time just to see how many months affiliates will join my program.

All Sorta Sportz

Honestly... this has been the worst experience to date with any Shopify app. When money is involved and exchanging hands terms and conditions would be your best friend. The fact that no templates are available and I now had to go and write a due diligence on terms and compensation to cover me and any marketer in the event of any dispute has made me sick to the core. I pretty much wasted my whole afternoon where I should have uninstalled. Then when I submitted a request ticket I was informed it would take up to 48 hours for a response. 2 days to wait in the 21st century is a lifetime. All I wanted was to plug in and play. This app does not offer that.

Enliven Essentials

This is a great app. Very helpful in getting affiliates and promoting your products. Their customer service is also amazing. Thank you guys.

Dress Sharp Shop

The app itself is great - and the support is first class. Not just for problem support - but to actually get your business up and running. Really appreciate it.

The Shelvin Shop

While signing up for the program, I didn't think I was able to be completely signed up unless I also signed up for an affiliate tracker. However the staff at ECA was quick to contact me and were VERY helpful in assuring I was completely signed up made sure I was listed for all affiliates to see. Very impressed with customer service.

Freezinda

The program and platform is very innovative and truly has potential to become elite! Easy to use, and I'm thankful for Brett and his support! Any platform that can help businesses grow, I think is great :) He makes it easy for the average business owner, who is usually busy 24/7, to help make networking and referrals much easier. Looking forward to seeing success from this app! -James Doyle, Owner, FREEZINda™ www.freezinda.com

Makers Exchange

What is not to love about E-commerce Affiliate Network? Honestly.... Its free, the network is massive, the customer service is spot-on, it was incredibly easy to setup and run, you can couple this with any affiliate tracker you would like, but go with LeadDyno (tracker) as it sync's very well with this app.

Thatprotein

E-Commerce Affiliates and Leaddyno have really helped us to hit the ground running with our affiliate programme. Our top affiliates are really driving conversions and they are an extremely effective marketing strategy.
Previous 1