E‑Commerce Affiliate Network

E‑Commerce Affiliate Network

by E-Commerce Affiliates

*Instant* Influencer Marketing

Dress Sharp Shop

The app itself is great - and the support is first class. Not just for problem support - but to actually get your business up and running.
Really appreciate it.

The Shelvin Shop

While signing up for the program, I didn't think I was able to be completely signed up unless I also signed up for an affiliate tracker. However the staff at ECA was quick to contact me and were VERY helpful in assuring I was completely signed up made sure I was listed for all affiliates to see. Very impressed with customer service.

Freezinda

The program and platform is very innovative and truly has potential to become elite! Easy to use, and I'm thankful for Brett and his support! Any platform that can help businesses grow, I think is great :) He makes it easy for the average business owner, who is usually busy 24/7, to help make networking and referrals much easier. Looking forward to seeing success from this app!

-James Doyle,
Owner, FREEZINda™
www.freezinda.com

Makers Exchange

What is not to love about E-commerce Affiliate Network? Honestly.... Its free, the network is massive, the customer service is spot-on, it was incredibly easy to setup and run, you can couple this with any affiliate tracker you would like, but go with LeadDyno (tracker) as it sync's very well with this app.

Thatprotein

E-Commerce Affiliates and Leaddyno have really helped us to hit the ground running with our affiliate programme. Our top affiliates are really driving conversions and they are an extremely effective marketing strategy.

Natureandmy

Almost pointless. It just gets you registered on their database. You need to pay for add-ons to actually get any affiliates physically signed up to your site

Jacobchavez

Even after un-installation, this glorified traffic exchange refused to die. When I discovered what this piece of software really does, I promptly uninstalled. Little did I know, this app did not completely uninstall. Despite scouring the 404 liquid and countless other theme related files, this software continues its existence, like a cockroach. Cliche as it may be, if I could leave 0 stars I would.

Widget Cube

Love it. Wish LeadDyno wasn't necessary though. :)

Goldmarketmovement

Great application! It takes a bit of time to get used to, but all-in-all this is a great service that I recommend to EVERYONE! Check it out in action at www.FrostLX.com !

Paul Parkman Handmade Shoes

very good app, i love the simplycity