e‑ProductPlug

e‑ProductPlug

by e-mend Software

Product Data and Inventory Manager

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

Texas Big Outdoors

After fumbling around for two weeks and wasting at ton of valuable time looking for a good app to use for syncing our inventory /stock with our vendor; I finally decided to try e-product-plug.

First experience after talking to sales was the onboarding. All I can say is that it was AWESOME! They loaded my first plug; with me watching, so I could learn. It took them no time at all to get it set up, even though my file and the vendors file was a mess.
They took their time to explain as they went, so I wasn't in the dark about the process. The time they saved me trying to learn the other apps will more than pay for the subscription fee for the app. The monthly subscription over a year will actually cost us less than what another shopify recommended company was going to charge us for manually loading the feed on one of the other apps.

The E-product -plug team Rocks!

Schulze

One of the issues we all have with product on our stores is finding a way to load and keep up with them. I can't say enough about this company as a resource to solve that problem.

They went beyond the call of duty to help me load products from a vendor. The process was smooth and now I have a reliable way to not only load my products but keep them updated. I don't worry about products being out of stock. This plug in does it all for me. And the support team is wonderful. Definitely 5 stars!

2 Next