e‑ProductPlug

e‑ProductPlug

by e-mend Software

Product Data and Inventory Manager

the witchery kitchen

excellent service amazing people cant fault them they will go above and beyond to help you email response is fast

Dynamic Lamps

Worked great for several years; the last several days they are randomly marking large amounts of inventory negative causing mass un-listing from all of our marketplaces resulting in hours and hours of correction on our end. Communication is terrible and passing the buck is the only thing they can offer. Until they have this straightened out, I would run to another service. This is unacceptable. *Update: they did eventually resolve the issues, but we still had large losses in sales and adding listing fees to eBay. No compensation or even an apology... *Update 2: Have had several issues with our plug that were the result of issues with the vendor providing the feed and EPP has worked amazingly to fix all ill affects caused by this and have been very responsive in addition to being able to remove thousands of listings very quickly that Shopify can't seem to do in bulk. Would definitely recommend this for anyone needing a feed injected.

Illasparkz Com

I am totally shocked by the reviews. I truly disagree! I have been working with them for far over a year. Michelle was my best friend (in my head) she went above and beyond to help me with every set up step!

Now i deal with Aaron and I married this man (in my head of course lol) - he has become apart of our team. The app works as should. Of course there are things to do during set up but they help you do everything. I changed my platform twice. They held my hand.

I work better via email but when I am need of a verbal discussion, they are always there for me. They even assist me with things that has nothing to do with them. I truly love them and will work with them forever!! This app has changed my life and business.

Modtempo Com

Whenever we come to EPP with an issue they always find a solution. The world is full of problem identifiers but this company and staff truly are problem solvers. We are constantly adding new products and its good to know that when we encounter hurdles they can find/create a solution. Also, we are not software experts and they take the time to answer any questions we have. I highly recommend them to any company looking for a solution for inventory management and/or uploading new products. Thank you to the entire team at EPP!

Highsocietycanine

I have used this company now for more than 6 months. They are exceptional at what they do and their customer service is excellent! I have been working with Michelle, and she always gets the job taken care of in a very timely manner. She also just recently modified my plan and I saved a lot of money per month. I highly recommend them!

Beauty N Fashion

Excellent App, very clean way to display products. This app is very quick adding products of suppliers to the store.
Fantastic support team
Customization available
Highly recommended to shopify users
I fully recommend to all store owners
Again support team is excellent and quick response always.

Swoop Co Za

By far the most important app in my store. Absolutely fantastic. Well thought out, very flexible and superb support. If you run a large store or even remotely considering drop shipping, you simply have to use this app.

Thecamerashop Co Nz

Superb App, very clean way to display products.
Fantastic support
Customization available
Highly recommended to shopify users

Curvy Temptations Store

Using e-ProductPlug has made things so much easier! No more manual product uploads, Yay! Everyone with e-ProductPlug has been absolutely AMAZING above and beyond! Thanks Guys! :-)

Hot Leopard Boutique

This is just a preliminary review after 2 days.

I never ever write reviews unless I believe in a product. If I don't like a product, I still do not give a review I just stay away from the product.

This is from my heart. I installed e-ProductPlug on 4/24/2016 and scheduled a demo on 4/25/2016 - I was almost in tears but did not tell Denison who was showing me the demo. Being online/drop-shipping biz since 2013, manually configuring .csv files with formulas, etc. this is a miracle for me.

Today, 4/26/2015, I had my on-boarding with Niki and I was even more excited. I told her this app is a 'Miracle'. I am over joyed! Keep in mind, I do not know all I need to know, but just the fact that my back will not be hurting from hours sitting configuring vendors .csv files - is a load off my shoulders. My shoulders have dropped inches :)

Thank you thank you thank you e-ProductPlug support staff and creators. I believe the best is yet to come.

Previous 1