Easify Product Options , 152 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
30 mars 2024

Highly recommended. I would give more stars if possible. Support from Hoa and Lich has been extraordinary. We sell wall art. Our POD products have 5 materials options (Art Prints, Canvas, Metal, Acrylic, Framed) + 8-10 paper types and often 12 print sizes for every product. Variant count is astronomical. I tried multiple customizer apps. Easify was the only Shopify customizer app that had the ability to create a URL Option Dropdown menu for materials (which eliminated the need for 5 separate thumbnails for each material type - of the same image - that Shopify's basic theme layouts create). However, the Easify app required the Option URL Sets be created manually for each product. We have over 500 artworks - so we needed a way to create the Option Set once and automate it to apply to ALL our products. I explained the problem and the Easify team went to work - creating this automation capability (which is now part of their app). These guys are awesome.

1ArtCollection
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
Easify svarade 2 april 2024

Thank you immensely for taking the time to share your experience with Easify Product Options. We are absolutely thrilled to hear about your satisfaction and the positive impact our app has had on your business. Your glowing recommendation means the world to us!

We extend our heartfelt gratitude for your valuable insights and suggestions you shared within our conversations. Your feedback has been instrumental in driving our commitment to continuous improvement and innovation. We're constantly striving to enhance our features and services, and your input plays a crucial role in shaping the direction of our development efforts.

Once again, we extend our heartfelt thanks for your kind words and for choosing Easify as your trusted app. Please know that we're here to support you every step of the way, and we look forward to continuing to serve you and your business in the future.

3 april 2024

I have now used 3 different apps for my store which is majority personalised gifts. I have just switched over to Easify and I love it. It is so user friendly - all of the glitches that drove me mad with the other apps have all been thought of by these developers. The templates are brilliant as a starting point too. I really cant fault it. I did need some assistance with one feature and Laura was excellent - she responded straight away and was keen to jump in and help me through it. Would definitely recommend this app to anyone who has a personalised gifts store.

Bunny & Co
Australien
2 månader användning av appen
Easify svarade 4 april 2024

Thank you immensely for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with Easify! It's awesome to hear that our app has met and even exceeded your expectations, especially after trying out multiple other product options apps. We've poured our hearts into crafting Easify to be as user-friendly and glitch-free as possible, and it's incredibly rewarding to know that our efforts have made a positive impact on your business. Your appreciation for our templates as a helpful starting point means a lot to us, as we strive to provide tools that simplify and enhance the customization process. If you ever need further assistance or have any feedback to share, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help you succeed every step of the way.

12 april 2024

I'm using this app since march 2024, but I must say this is exactly what my store needed.
Clear and simple set up; support is awesome, I wrote to them asking for a fix and the operator Hoa was really kind to us answering immediately and solving the issue in very few time.

I strongly recommend this app to everyone!

Decozy
Italien
5 månader användning av appen
Easify svarade 14 april 2024

Thank you so much for your glowing review! It's great to hear that our Easify Product Options app has met your store's needs. Providing a clear and simple setup is one of our top priorities, so it's wonderful to know that it's been helpful for you. We hope to continue exceeding your expectations in the future. If you ever have any further questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again for choosing our app!

17 mars 2024

I just can give 5 stars, would be glad if I could give more stars!
They improved the app to fit my requiremoent and developed a whole new feature for me.
I have searched months for this feature and couldn´t find any app for my problem.
They had supported me perfect and improved the app till it fits perfect!
The whole process I received feedback about the status and how to setup the app. So in conclusion:
Great Support, great developers and I am glad that I have choosen this app!

SB-Designs4you
Tyskland
2 månader användning av appen
Easify svarade 19 mars 2024

Thank you immensely for your glowing review! We're honored to have been able to provide the solution you've been seeking. Our team is dedicated to providing top-notch support and continuously improving our app to ensure it aligns perfectly with your needs. Feedback like yours reinforces our commitment to excellence and motivates us to keep delivering exceptional service.
It's been a pleasure working with you throughout the process. If you have any further questions or require assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help. Once again, thank you for choosing Easify Product Options. We look forward to continuing to serve you and exceed your expectations in the future.

4 februari 2024

I wanted to express my deep gratitude towards the Easify support team, and especially to Net, for their outstanding customer service. I recently integrated Easify into my Shopify site to add custom variant options for a wide range of products, a significant challenge that required a solution both flexible and powerful. Easify met all my expectations, but where the team truly shone was in their customer support.

Faced with a specific need – to integrate these custom variant options into a custom page of my shop – I turned to Easify's support, not really knowing what to expect since this feature was not directly supported by the app. This is where Net stepped in, with remarkable professionalism, patience, and expertise. Not only did he take the time to understand my unique need, but he also worked with me to develop a tailor-made solution that worked perfectly.

I'm extremely satisfied with the outcome and impressed by the level of personalized service offered by Easify. Their commitment to customer satisfaction is evident, and Net's assistance was crucial in enhancing the shopping experience on my site. I highly recommend Easify to anyone looking to enrich their Shopify store with custom variant options. Thank you again to Net and the Easify team for your exceptional support!

My Own Tea
Frankrike
3 månader användning av appen
Easify svarade 5 februari 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Easify Product Options! It's fantastic to hear that our support team was able to meet your expectations and provide outstanding service. Net and the rest of our team are dedicated to providing personalized assistance and finding solutions tailored to each customer's unique requirements, and we're delighted that this was reflected in your experience. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! Once again, thank you for choosing Easify, and we look forward to continuing to support you and your business.

26 januari 2024

We've used Easify for several months now and are impressed. Our main concern was the drag on load time for product pages. We have experienced the same issue with other developers. Easify's code loads seamlessly into our theme and their team even customized the design of our product options at no extra charge. We are in the process of exploring custom development with Tigren. Looking forward to our long term partnership

10 Second Racing
4 månader användning av appen
Easify svarade 28 januari 2024

Thank you for your positive review! We're thrilled that Easify Product Options app has impressed you and helped address your concerns about load times. We're excited about the prospect of a long-term partnership and are here to support you every step of the way. If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your trust in Easify!

26 februari 2024

I'm just using the Free Version, but I had an issue with info on packing slips... I reached out to support, and Lich solved the problem in under 5 minutes! Can't beat that kind of tech support.

Love to try the paid version but it's too expensive for me right now.

Aurora Bagels
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
Easify svarade 27 februari 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our Easify Product Options app! We're delighted to hear that Lich from our support team was able to swiftly resolve the issue you encountered with packing slip information. We strive to provide top-notch tech support, and it's fantastic to know that we met your expectations. If there's anything else we can assist you with or if you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to let us know. We value your feedback, and we're here to ensure you have the best experience possible with our app. Thank you once again for choosing our app, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

19 februari 2024

Very happy with the app, it's working like a charm and Hoa is always here to help, i've been using shopify product options apps since 2019, this is the best one, we usually need lot of tweaks, and many other apps in this category rely on e-mail this is very problematic.

So in conclusion : go for it !!!

LOVERSE
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
Easify svarade 21 februari 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! Your kind words about the experience with our support team mean a lot to us. We understand the importance of having an app that is not only efficient but also provides excellent customer support. If you ever have more suggestions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to ensure your experience with our app continues to be top-notch. Thank you again for choosing our Easify Product Options app, and we look forward to serving you even better in the future.

29 februari 2024

This app is perfect for adding a bunch of options for your products without knowing any coding etc. Also, thanks to Mr. Hoa, I learned that you can actually translate the app content to whatever language you like manually! Thank you for the awesome, fast and reliable support.

Minna no Mobile
Japan
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
Easify svarade 3 mars 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Easify Product Options! Your feedback reinforces our commitment to creating an intuitive and user-friendly experience for all users. We are particularly pleased to learn that the advanced option translation feature has proven beneficial to your store. Your feedback motivates us to constantly improve features and performance across the entire Easify app. Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback. Your business is of the utmost importance to us.

11 april 2024

I have just been using the app for a couple of weeks and have been asking questions with the support team.
Can I say the level of customer service is the best I have worked with. Nothing is too much trouble and the details in the emails I have received have been so very helpful.
Special mention must go to Net and Laura who have gone above and beyond in helping me get setup.
Very happy to recommend Easify Product Options
Vincent Mc Kenna

The Chef Shop Belfast
Storbritannien
17 dagar användning av appen
Easify svarade 14 april 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful review for our Easify Product Options app! We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our app and support team. Providing excellent customer service is one of our top priorities, and we're delighted to know that our team, especially Net and Laura, met your expectations. Your kind words motivate us to continue delivering top-notch assistance to all our users. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing us!