Reseñas (714)

Calificación general
4,4
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 79% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 13% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
9 de junio de 2024

Hi, I used free trail easyad app on my shopify store and before completing my free trail i stop using easy ad and uninstalled app becz i dont know exactly how to use. but shopify deduct a easy ad monthly subscription amount, when i complaint shopify they told easyad is third party we cant help you talk to third party. then i talked easy ad , after listen my all words Ms. Ouissal arrange a google meet and discuss then and on same time she issued a credit note name of my store guide me share shopify also . thansk Ouissal on same time i got a amount credit not on my shopify billing. i too much happy with easy ad support team, they are fabulous work done. guys try easy ad they are superb.

once again thanks Easyad Support team specially Ms. Ouissal.

kajal Gupta

Shukrana Fashion
India
25 días usando la aplicación
16 de mayo de 2024

I contacted customer support because I needed help with my add managment. They really helped me restructure my account and they made it look so easy. I would reccomend them to everyone. They really know what they're doing. Ouissal really helped me with setting it all up and she spoke clearly and professionally with someone who has no idea with what they were doing. She was a fantastic support and I will be contacting her again in the near future for more help :)

Merkata
Canadá
3 meses usando la aplicación
23 de abril de 2024

This is an amazing app for SMEs, entreprenuers and small business owners. It gives you control over paid media. This app is like your own digital marketing resource. Its super easy to use and it manages most things on its own. The best thing I like about it is their support. Their support is only a message away. Every time I had a query, they were super responsive and guided me through the app. They also review your campaigns if you ask them to and provide you with their expert recommendations. But do not think that paying for this app would start giving you crazy sales. It streamlines the meta campaign process and makes it convenient for you to run ads.

Zeal'N Life | Bringing Zeal to Your Life
Estados Unidos
2 meses usando la aplicación
10 de mayo de 2024

I am very new to Shopify and ad strategies and wanted to give it a try to Easyads. I am still on my trial period but due to massive internet connection issues I couldn't get the most out of my trial. I had tons of questions and having difficulties in adapting the system but Millenni really showed me the way to put things in order. I still need time and have small things to put in order but she helped me fast and effectively, I would probably spend days to solve some of the problems. I hope I can start to increase my income as I seen on comments and testimonies. I definately believe that a customer-friendly support is just a message away.

Baketa Home
Turquía
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
4 de julio de 2024

I had a very best experience with AI easy ads. They have made facebook and instagram ads very easy. Especially, their customer support is excellent. I would like to recommend everyone to use this service.

HH Collection
Panamá
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
6 de junio de 2024

I recently used easy ad's advertising support service and was impressed by their responsiveness and expertise. The support team provided clear and professional communication, swiftly resolving my targeting and ad approval issues with actionable solutions. Their follow-up ensured my problems were fully addressed. While response times can be longer during peak periods, overall, the service significantly enhanced my advertising experience on the platform. I highly recommend it to other businesses and marketers.

Adonispharma
India
21 días usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 19 de junio de 2024

I reckon my experience with Easy Ads was influenced by my niche market and the current affairs of global marketing and saturation. Nonetheless, their customer/people relations team ALWAYS offered stellar support whenever I needed it, and I hope to be back at a better time!

Afroternal Apparel
Kenia
3 meses usando la aplicación
Easy Ads respondió 2 de mayo de 2024

Hi Afroternal Apparel,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to review our app! We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience with fellow Shopify merchants.

We're looking forward to assisting you in improving your results and getting your first sale.

Is there anything else we can do to make your experience a 5-star one?

Please don't hesitate to let us know via the in-app chat.

Kindest Regards,
The Easy Support Team

13 de junio de 2024

I haven't started to receive results yet since it is only 2 days using the app. However, I am encouraged to stay hopeful for great results just because customer service is prompt and helpful. If you lack experience about ads they help you. Thats a huge Plus. I would recommend giving this app a try.

Gtdazzlequeen
Estados Unidos
6 días usando la aplicación
4 de julio de 2024

I'm new in eCommerce and I always knew that ads will be a need to attempt success. Easy-ads offers a platform to link your store with Meta, and the step by step process is impeccable. They go fast, but all steps are there. Plus they have great chat support. Now it's just a matter to start making sales.

Artist place
México
7 días usando la aplicación
28 de mayo de 2024

I’m writing this review about the support services. I have to say that I’m really pleased with the way they were helping me twice already. I don’t think I have ever seen better support service.

MaxxEdge