Reseñas (713)

Calificación general
4,4
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 79% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 13% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
15 de mayo de 2024

Millenni was a major help when I was confused about a certain topic. I just started and I already feel like I know how to use everything from her help!

Jynx Zero
Canadá
7 días usando la aplicación
6 de junio de 2024

Works correctly!
Super easy, super useful!

MagnetBoost
Hungría
5 meses usando la aplicación
3 de abril de 2024

Easy ads are an amazing platform which help to run meta-ads easily without any agency support. I really appreciate their effort towards customers growth. its support team always help and guide you whenever you need. and they reply very quickly.

Nutrally
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
11 de abril de 2024

Effortlessly Effective: Easy Ad Delivers First Sale within Hours!

Tanviya
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
9 de abril de 2024

Ouissal, she was amazing helping me, because I did not know anything about ads, she guided thru, with a very open comunication

Pinoleros LLC
3 meses usando la aplicación
13 de mayo de 2024

So far I have a positive experience. The team helped me with every step to set up the ads. They asked all my questions. Thank you.

Ashley Shop
17 días usando la aplicación
15 de abril de 2024

Very easy and convenient app to run ADs. The setup took me less than 2 minutes.

Hypsway
2 meses usando la aplicación
28 de abril de 2024

Easy Ads, powered by AI, revolutionizes ad management on Meta platforms. With its intuitive interface and smart features, advertisers can effortlessly target their audience, track campaign performance, and automate tasks for maximum efficiency. Harness the power of AI to elevate your advertising strategy with Easy Ads.

Chloe's Touch
Líbano
20 días usando la aplicación
28 de marzo de 2024

The support was effortlessly helpful. They even help retargeting my audiences to improve on my ads. While this is my first time in this industry, I felt confident that it could turn to be big sale soon.

Mart Caddy
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
24 de abril de 2024

Millenni was absolutely amazing and very helpful.

Thank you so much for answering all of my questions and being so nice and professional. ❤️❤️

Enchanted