Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 16 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
3 janvier 2024

The installation and setup process was a breeze, took me only 5-10 minutes to have everything up and running smoothly.

What impressed me the most was the incredible support provided by the app's team (Millenni!) . Any questions or concerns I had were promptly addressed, and the assistance I received was not only helpful but also delivered with a high level of expertise.

The app is user friendly, making it easy for even those new to Facebook Ads to set up and manage their campaigns effectively. The user-friendly interface and seamless integration with Facebook's platform enhance the overall experience.

Boutique Fanjo
24 jours d’utilisation de l’application
28 janvier 2024

I've been using "Easy Ads" for 20 days with only a small daily budget on ads, and got my very first sale today. I'm so happy! The app is really easy to set up with a clear dashboard. I highly recommend trying it!

Keelin Design
Belgique
20 jours d’utilisation de l’application
9 janvier 2024

Easy Ads for Facebook helps you launch a full advertising funnel on Facebook and Instagram fast.
Easy Ads is an AI-powered advertising app that helps you launch an effective advertising funnel—On Facebook & Instagram—in minutes to promote your products profitably and grow sales. Super easy to learn and fast to set up, Easy Ads comes with a done-for-you funnel strategy and automatic campaign optimizations so you don't have to worry about audience targeting, ad creative creation, or campaign setup. It's all done for you.

AI-powered advertising funnel with personalized Facebook and Instagram ads

Target top audiences for your niche and retarget interested buyers automatically

Done-for-you campaign template with preset audience targeting and ad creatives

Optimize your ads for maximum conversions with automatic AI optimization

Measure your ads' performance in an easy-to-understand dashboard

Digi Drop Store
Jordanie
12 jours d’utilisation de l’application
23 janvier 2024

Great App! So easy to set up and use.
This Easy Ads app found issues and simply guided me to resolve them with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions. My new 1st ad was up and running quickly - headache free!
A must have app or your Shopify store.

Kona Picks
États-Unis
11 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 16 janvier 2024

I downloaded the app because I liked the way it worked, using AI to optimize its conversion rate. However, be warned, it takes around a month or so to get the funnel to completely work. Unfortunately I ran out of budget so I uninstalled the app but money was still deducted from the account.
I sent an email to support and in less than two days it was all sorted out.

The app works but have a good budget and some good, clickbait-y ads.

That Moment
Italie
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
17 janvier 2024

Very basic ad tools. You have literally no control over most aspects. The funnel, well, doesn't work, because you only spend money at the top of the funnel. After 2 weeks and many carts abandoned, this app didn't give a single impression to winning and potential customers back in the funnel. All my budget went at the top (which is the least captive audience). Wasted money.

QuoteMyWall
Royaume-Uni
29 jours d’utilisation de l’application
10 janvier 2024

I appreciate the excellent customer service I received throughout this process. Your team's professionalism and efficiency have made a positive impression on me. I am grateful for your commitment to customer satisfaction.

Mikawim
États-Unis
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
26 janvier 2024

They have amazing support executives. Very helpful.

For ads, they have created an amazing AI funnel, which is a boon for a non-digital marketer like me. It works and I got excellent impressions and CTRs.

I am still in the trial phase and waiting to get my CTRs turned into sales but I know after their exclusive feedback facility things might turn good.

Wait for the Part 2 review :)

Abolee Homes
Inde
16 jours d’utilisation de l’application
6 décembre 2023

Nice response from customer service... Quick action taken... Since I have not used the app so I request to refund the amount and they cooperated very well and done the things which help both sides.. thank u

Irha Fashions
Inde
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
3 février 2024

Give it a 5-star beacuse of support team! Just set everything ready to go, and i couldn't do it if it were not Ouissal from support team! We will se the result and i'll update it.

PetTreats