Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 13 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
23 avril 2024

This is an amazing app for SMEs, entreprenuers and small business owners. It gives you control over paid media. This app is like your own digital marketing resource. Its super easy to use and it manages most things on its own. The best thing I like about it is their support. Their support is only a message away. Every time I had a query, they were super responsive and guided me through the app. They also review your campaigns if you ask them to and provide you with their expert recommendations. But do not think that paying for this app would start giving you crazy sales. It streamlines the meta campaign process and makes it convenient for you to run ads.

Zeal'N Life | Bringing Zeal to Your Life
18 jours d’utilisation de l’application
12 avril 2024

well, In my opinion having a good customer service is the best thing you can provide for your customers and this is what I received from easy ads and more than this I received many values that saved me many many hours of work using Facebook data analyzing everything working on my customer data and all these things together at all together and to target them again and easy ads did that in just just some clicks and that's great!

HIGH END FRAU
Allemagne
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
28 mars 2024

The support was effortlessly helpful. They even help retargeting my audiences to improve on my ads. While this is my first time in this industry, I felt confident that it could turn to be big sale soon.

Mart Caddy
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
3 avril 2024

Easy ads are an amazing platform which help to run meta-ads easily without any agency support. I really appreciate their effort towards customers growth. its support team always help and guide you whenever you need. and they reply very quickly.

Nutrally
Inde
7 avril 2024

Millenni was so amazing to work with! I had an issue with a charge and while I expected difficulty in getting the refund, she was able to issue that quickly and effectively even assisting me on how to take the steps needed to further reach the resolution. Not to mention she was quick to respond and beyond pleasant to communicate with. I am extremely Pleased with the customer service she provided me. Thank you so much!

Spoiler Pets
29 mars 2024

Easy Ads is a game-changer! This Shopify app simplified my advertising efforts effortlessly. The intuitive interface made creating ads a breeze, and the targeting options helped me reach my audience effectively. With Easy Ads, I've seen a noticeable increase in traffic and sales. Highly recommend to any Shopify store owner looking to boost their marketing game!

GlobalGrabBag
Inde
6 mai 2024

This is a great app for online advertisement and very easy to set up campaign which help to promote products or services on facebook.
This app is very great and there is also someone to always help you.
The customer support are really friendly and helpfull.
I would recommend this app because its really been very helpfull for my shopify store product advertisement.

Fashion-Queen
Mozambique
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
10 mai 2024

I am very new to Shopify and ad strategies and wanted to give it a try to Easyads. I am still on my trial period but due to massive internet connection issues I couldn't get the most out of my trial. I had tons of questions and having difficulties in adapting the system but Millenni really showed me the way to put things in order. I still need time and have small things to put in order but she helped me fast and effectively, I would probably spend days to solve some of the problems. I hope I can start to increase my income as I seen on comments and testimonies. I definately believe that a customer-friendly support is just a message away.

Baketa Home
Turquie
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
21 mars 2024

I recently had the pleasure of interacting with Millenni from Easy Adds, and I must say, the experience was exceptional. From the moment I reached out with my inquiries, Millenni was prompt, professional, and incredibly helpful. They went above and beyond to ensure that all of my questions were thoroughly answered and that I felt supported every step of the way.

What truly set Millenni apart was their dedication to providing comprehensive assistance. Not only did they patiently guide me through the various configurations, but they also provided detailed videos to supplement their explanations. These videos were incredibly helpful and made the process much easier to understand.

Moreover, Millenni's friendly demeanor and positive attitude made the entire interaction a delight. It's evident that they genuinely care about their customers and are dedicated to providing exceptional service.

While I haven't had the opportunity to fully test the tool offered by Easy Adds yet, based on my experience with Millenni alone, I have high hopes for the quality of their services. I look forward to updating my review after some testing time to provide a comprehensive assessment.

In conclusion, if the rest of the Easy Adds team is anything like Millenni, I have no doubt that their customer service will continue to exceed expectations. I highly recommend reaching out to Millenni for any assistance you may need – you won't be disappointed.

Thank you, Millenni, for your outstanding support!

Revved Appeal
Costa Rica
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
20 avril 2024

I cannot emphasize enough the exceptional support I received from Ouissal at Easy Ads. Their dedication to ensuring that every aspect of my advertising journey was seamless and successful was truly remarkable. Ouissal's expertise and attentiveness not only resolved any issues I encountered but also provided valuable insights that greatly enhanced the effectiveness of my ad campaigns. Their professionalism and genuine care for customer satisfaction truly set them apart. I am immensely grateful for Ouissal's assistance and would highly recommend them to anyone seeking unparalleled support in their advertising endeavors. Thank you, Ouissal, for your outstanding commitment to customer service!"

Dress-up