Avaliação geral
4,4
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 79% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 13% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
10 de maio de 2024

Easy Ads isn't just your run-of-the-mill advertising app; it's a comprehensive solution that simplifies the entire ad creation and management process. From crafting eye-catching campaigns to optimizing ad spend, Easy Ads does it all effortlessly. The interface is intuitive, making it easy for even novices to navigate and utilize its full potential.

What truly sets Easy Ads apart, though, is their exceptional customer service. In an industry where prompt assistance can make or break your experience, Easy Ads shines brightly. Their support team is not only knowledgeable but incredibly responsive. Whenever I've encountered an issue or had a question, their team has been there, ready to assist at a moment's notice. Thanks Millenni for kindness and support

Arkvasti Apparel
Quénia
3 days usando a aplicação
22 de março de 2024

Easy to setup and the built AI makes writing and editing your ads a breeze. I installed the plugin on Shopify 3 days ago and got my first sale today!

MichaelVargas.Art
About 1 month usando a aplicação
11 de abril de 2024

Integrates like a charm and i can run my ads easily without any sweat. Customer support is so good .... their response time and the way they clear your doubts or any problem is really commendable.

BE GROOVIN
11 days usando a aplicação
13 de maio de 2024

Still in the free trial and waiting to see the results. The support is very helpful and will try to help you with any questions you may have.

Castle Fragrances
Espanha
7 days usando a aplicação
19 de abril de 2024

One of the best customer support team, no rushing or avoiding . Guided through the entire process on how to fix any issues on your store to get the ads running effectively. Love their support team

Kiseki Apparels
18 days usando a aplicação
Editado a 7 de março de 2024

The customer service has been great... very helpful and responsive... I haven't started using the app yet as I'm having an issue with my Facebook Ads Manager and I'm waiting to get it fixed... I read through the comments and most comments have had a good customer experience... will update my review once I use the app and see some results... Thanks Team!

Update!
Anothe shout out to the team, especially Millenni, she's been very helpful and deidcated to help me fix an issue when trying installing the app... thank you again and I hope the app works the way it should be!
Yours Sincerely!

Prints Revolution
Nova Zelândia
21 days usando a aplicação
28 de abril de 2024

Easy Ads, powered by AI, revolutionizes ad management on Meta platforms. With its intuitive interface and smart features, advertisers can effortlessly target their audience, track campaign performance, and automate tasks for maximum efficiency. Harness the power of AI to elevate your advertising strategy with Easy Ads.

Chloe's Touch
Líbano
20 days usando a aplicação
6 de março de 2024

This app really cares about your success hands down. The customer support is AWESOME and quick and no waiting for answers which is very important in any app. Thank you.

TheShopTrends
About 1 month usando a aplicação
19 de maio de 2024

customer support is very good and upto point, i helped me a lot for setting up and running my ad campaigns

vajramarket.com
12 days usando a aplicação
15 de março de 2024

I was a problem with my payment because 2 times payment cutout from my account when I receive messages. I decided to contact easyads support, so I contact them and after varification they decided to refund my payment. So, I receive my payment.

Nomi Joint