Easy Catalogs v3 ‑ UNLIMITED

Easy Catalogs v3 ‑ UNLIMITED

by aleksovApps

Wholesale/Retail Catalog maker. VARIANTS, Flipbook, Line Sheet

Copia Cove Icelandic Sheep & Wool

Very useful tool to quickly make wholesale and retail catalogs from collection(s). There are a few features I would like to see added and I've contacted support about adding these. They are very responsive and regularly are adding new features.

Squaso.gr

Τhe creation seems easy so far. I just installed it, so I don't know yet if it worths the money or not.

April 9, 2021

Thank you for your review. Anything you need just let us know and we will help as soon as possible. We believe that our app worth every dollar and you will see that later. Here is a simple calculation: Similar apps = 90$ a month, Design agency 1 catalog = $1000, in-house production = 1 page * 1 h * 30$...

La Boîte de Boucher

We have been creating our online catalogs with this app without any issues. But, today we presented a few issues and the invaluable help from Mr. Aleksov was extremely helpful. This is the best app for creating catalogs and the best customer service! Could not ask for more!!!

SCAADA

One of the best apps and it saves a lot of time and effort for our sales team and it makes it very easy for us to get detailed types of catalogues for all the sectors of sales , We use it for online , retail and whole sale sectors. The support is also wonderful , we had couple of issues initially and the developers are really helpful and swift in their replies and solutions. Thank you for the saving our time.

April 3, 2021

Thank you very much for this review. I will keep working on this and keep adding features that merchants need!

Cedar Nursery - Plants and Outdoor Living

Really easy to use app. The developer is super responsive and helped us make some small changes to enable us to produce a catalogue to suit our needs.
Would definitely recommend.

HOME PLUS TRADING INC

I have a small wholesaler and use this app to create catalog use my website database.
Because I have little knowledge of computer, I had to contact developer everytime I need some help or extra features. Developer respond very fast and even on Sunday, I strongly recommend to everyone if has small business and little knowledge of computer.

Lets Bazaar

The app is unable to display Chinese characters properly even I reported the case to the support but it is not fixed after a week. Moreover, it's always hard to download the big catalog file as my shop is having few hundreds of items.

March 18, 2021

Hi. Sorry for the problems with the characters. The size problem is because 1770 products in the catalog and the catalog is generated in a high-quality format. We are working to solve this problem as soon as possible. You can expect it to be solved tomorrow morning.

Enallaktiko.gr

I recently installed the app to create catalogs of my products. Although I initially had some issues with my theme, the technical support was just superior. The problem is solved almost immediately and now the application works just fine. It does what it is promised in a few clicks and without any coding or graphic design skills.

Mahajati

I bought the ANNUAL PLAN for $29.99 on 2020 black friday special, but I have been charged a MONTHLY recurring fee of $29.99. I have previously contacted both shopify and the easycatalog developer the first time this happens and was refunded. However, I was billed again the following months. Very deceptive. ** Update: After reaching out to Shopify and app developer, I was refunded for month of February 2021. Hopefully, I do dot get billed a recurring monthly charge moving forward. Perica - please ensure that I am not billed the following months. Thank you.

March 1, 2021

Thanks for your review. Sorry for the subscription issues and glad you like the app. Finally all solved and of course you wont be charged. All fixed now. Thanks again

Atlas Art Rug

Very convenient and easy app! This is exactly what I was looking for,
great communication and support.

Previous 1 3