Easy Catalogs v3 ‑ UNLIMITED

Easy Catalogs v3 ‑ UNLIMITED

by aleksovApps

Wholesale/Retail Catalog maker. Line Sheet, Barcodes, Flipbook

Enallaktiko.gr

I recently installed the app to create catalogs of my products. Although I initially had some issues with my theme, the technical support was just superior. The problem is solved almost immediately and now the application works just fine. It does what it is promised in a few clicks and without any coding or graphic design skills.

Mahajati

I bought the ANNUAL PLAN for $29.99 on 2020 black friday special, but I have been charged a MONTHLY recurring fee of $29.99. I have previously contacted both shopify and the easycatalog developer the first time this happens and was refunded. However, I was billed again the following months. Very deceptive. ** Update: After reaching out to Shopify and app developer, I was refunded for month of February 2021. Hopefully, I do dot get billed a recurring monthly charge moving forward. Perica - please ensure that I am not billed the following months. Thank you.

March 1, 2021

Thanks for your review. Sorry for the subscription issues and glad you like the app. Finally all solved and of course you wont be charged. All fixed now. Thanks again

Atlas Art Rug

Very convenient and easy app! This is exactly what I was looking for,
great communication and support.

JAMARA HOME STORE

Very Easy and Fast way to generate customizable products catalogue from your Shopify store. Excellent! Love it! Thank you.

February 22, 2021

Glad you like it. Thanks a lot

Lucrezia

The app works great, it's definitely one of the best catalog apps i've used. I had a little trouble with the app but support team helped me to fix it right away.

February 21, 2021

Thanks for the review. Glad we fix the problem quickly

Neo Dens

Great app, love to use it, looking forward to new app updates... Keep up the good work. ************

February 20, 2021

Thank you very much. Glad you like new version 3. We work hard to make it better every day. Thanks for your ideas and most of them will be build asap

Ole Gabrielsen Attunements

I was searching for some time for this kind of app, especially with the implementation of QR codes. This one does the job exactly as I want it. Customer service is extremely fast and polite. What else to wish for! I wish the best for the developers and hope that this app will become a huge success!

Whole River Trading

I used this app to generate a Catalog for my product. It was easy to use and able to customize. Strongly recommended.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for using our app... Big updates coming each month. Stay with us

Baby to Kid Company

Just download this app a few days ago because i needed to make urgently a product catalog for xmas and it works well!! Its very easy and friendly to use. And its cool that you can use the product photos and variants in your website.

December 4, 2020

Thank you. FYI. In a few days, we will add new templates and price list templates. Also, there will be product filters... Stay with us! Best regards

420 Chill

This app is just great. Tried many others before , and none of them met my needs. Had a little issue at the beginning, but the prompt fantastic support from Perica had it solved in no time! The app could use some more features, that i believe they're working on now. Cannot wait! Totally recommend you download this app, as i couldn't be more happy. Absolutely worth it. It does exactly what i was looking for, and that, is priceless. Now i can reach all my customers , within their different needs: retail, wholesale, dropship, etc. Please continue the great work and thank you Perica for all your support.

December 1, 2020

Hi. Sorry for the issues with our app. It's a problem from version 1 and stores which uninstall our app a few months ago.
We solve this specific problem and our app works perfectly now.
Please try again and give us feedback. Best

UPDATE: Glad we can help and that's everything fine now. Best regards