Easy Catalogs v3 ‑ UNLIMITED

Easy Catalogs v3 ‑ UNLIMITED

by aleksovApps

Wholesale/Retail Catalog maker. Line Sheets, Barcode, Flipbook

Southern Chill

We use this app to create catalogs and linesheets. It seems to work really well. There have been a few hiccups, and the developer has gotten on Zoom with us to assist. Having the developer available and interested in the things that are not working so they can improve the next version is amazing. We are looing forward to the release of V4!

September 26, 2021

Thank you very much. Glad I help you to solve the problem and generate the catalog you need. Version 4 comes very soon and it's build based on user suggestions and reported issues. I think it will be Catalog maker #1 but you will try and tell us

Copia Cove Icelandic Sheep & Wool

Very useful tool to quickly make wholesale and retail catalogs from collection(s). There are a few features I would like to see added and I've contacted support about adding these. They are very responsive and regularly are adding new features.

Squaso.gr

Τhe creation seems easy so far. I just installed it, so I don't know yet if it worths the money or not.

April 9, 2021

Thank you for your review. Anything you need just let us know and we will help as soon as possible. We believe that our app worth every dollar and you will see that later. Here is a simple calculation: Similar apps = 90$ a month, Design agency 1 catalog = $1000, in-house production = 1 page * 1 h * 30$...