Easy Catalog: Wholesale/Retail

Wholesale/Retail PDF Catalog maker. Line Sheet, QR, Order Form

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Jenston Girl

I really tried my best with this app. I really wanted to use it, but it's just not 100%. The owner refunded my annual subscription fee and let me use the app for free. I contacted customer service several times for support and still no replies. Please don't contact me and ask me to remove this review like before, I will not this time. I gave you several changes to do right by me, but you choose to ignore me.

February 9, 2022

Dear, our support software chat tawk.to didn't forward emails to our support email in the past 30 days and caused us a very big problems. Very sorry about that. Damage already did and we fix the problem now so we can promise you response time 1h if it is a work day or 24h if its weekend in the next period!

The Leather Colony

Hi there, Have multiple annoying issues, after I paid a subscription for the app. Sad I can't use this app as wanted, it's driving me nuts... Buttons not working, refresh app not working, the intempestive messages of "While the catalog is being generated (the approximate time is a 3 minutes) help us to make this app better" Duh I'm gonna uninstall it if it's that's annoying, Even I cleaned my caches of my browsers, still not working at all. I need to use it for professionnals purposes, so please make it working finely, why reduce my efficiency by doing this all the time ? Or refund us and we will try to find better apps because for a first day using in pro version, it's big fail.

January 28, 2022

Hi, Thank you for the review. The annoying popup has been removed. Other reported problems is very odd to us because nobody didn't report this. Lets fix it as soon as you are ready.

Lets Bazaar

The app is unable to display Chinese characters properly even I reported the case to the support but it is not fixed after a week. Moreover, it's always hard to download the big catalog file as my shop is having few hundreds of items.

March 18, 2021

UPDATE 20. April 2021.
We finally solve all the problems with characters and you can use our app without any issues now. Please check: https://pdfdocs.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/rZe6Z.pdf
Hi. Sorry for the problems with the characters. The size problem is because 1770 products in the catalog and the catalog is generated in a high-quality format. We are working to solve this problem as soon as possible. You can expect it to be solved tomorrow morning.