Easy Catalog: Wholesale/Retail

Wholesale/Retail PDF Catalog maker. Line Sheet, QR, Order Form

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

LippyClip Wholesale

UPDATE: The owner finally responded to me and did fix the issue and refunded my money. So far, it's working well. Do not use this app! It looks great, but if you want the paid version, it doesn't work and the developer has not responded to any of my three emails. Incredibly disappointed and waste of money.

March 29, 2022

UPDATE 30.03.2022. I think that problem has been resolved now. Please confirm. Best

Hi. Sorry for problems. We just didn't receive any of your emails. Lets solve it as soon as possible. I'm ready when you are. Zoom, TeamViewer or anything else you need ...

Copia Cove Icelandic Sheep & Wool

Very useful tool to quickly make wholesale and retail catalogs from collection(s). There are a few features I would like to see added and I've contacted support about adding these. They are very responsive and regularly are adding new features.

Squaso.gr

Τhe creation seems easy so far. I just installed it, so I don't know yet if it worths the money or not.

April 9, 2021

Thank you for your review. Anything you need just let us know and we will help as soon as possible. We believe that our app worth every dollar and you will see that later. Here is a simple calculation: Similar apps = 90$ a month, Design agency 1 catalog = $1000, in-house production = 1 page * 1 h * 30$...