Custom Collections Builder

Custom Collections Builder

by Octo

Build collections by most shared, most viewed and many more

Notegeist

I was using another collections app that was giving me some heartburn due to speed and accessible. Tried Custom Collections on a whim and was very pleased with the interface and the speed. On top that, they did a custom tweak for me that made all the difference in keeping my customers aware of what products were available in my collections. Recommended!

MyLang Books

I used this app for creating 'trending products' and 'weekly top 10 best sellers' to showcase on our shop's home page. It works like a charm! It is very easy to use and delivers value for money. I am yet to use the advanced collections feature that lets me auto-create collections based on custom events, which seems like a very useful idea! Also, their support was pretty responsive. I recommend this app to other merchants here. One really useful feature that they can add would be: to help create a collection of randomized products meeting certain criteria, which could refresh every day/hour/week etc. This could then be used to set up automated deals.

Cascade Games

Fantastic App, the support team went out of there way to help me AAA+++ service, i have over 50,000 items and can now show customers the newest restocks better than ever before, thank you so much guys.