Contact Form ‑ Contact Us Form

Contact Form ‑ Contact Us Form

by NDNAPPS

Popup contact form widget, contact us page with custom fields.

OnSkync

It would be better to delete the loading icon, It looks really annoying, Hope you change with my suggestions

September 16, 2019

Hi,
Thank you for your review.
Sorry for the problem you got! Could you please send a screenshot for the loading icon from your screen to support@ndnapps.com ?
We will check and help you to remove it for you soon!
Regards,
NDNAPPS Team

Farah

Unbelievable app!!! I wish I had discovered this earlier!
An absolute must have for any serious Shopify user!

Test-jewellery1

LOVE this app! Excellent tools to keep your store looking great and i LOVE love my new contact form! All looks great!

PLATINUM LEATHER EMPORIUM

This is a fantastic App simple to use and problem-free no coding required, I would highly recommend it

Clear Tech Pools

Tons of great compliments on this contact form. You can set up some very stylish designs. would recommend for sure!

Dakota Lettering

Easy to use https://dakotalettering.com Worth getting if you are in need of a Contact us form. I can create many custom fields for my form. It works well with very little effort on your part.

Vision QC Inc.

The NDNAPPS Contact Form was very straightforward to setup and use, and a real improvement on what was originally offered on our template. Thanks!

ChloeRae

This app is very easy to use and install. It has helped our customer reach us faster and therefore answer them in a more timely manner. They don't have to search for our email address so everything is quicker.

The Crescent Boutique

So happy I found this app! I needed something like this for my site and this is a really great simple tool. I wasn't sure how to integrate it, so I reached out to customer support and they quickly responded and showed me exactly how to do it. It was super simple and worked exactly as they showed me. Thanks guys!

Whale Of A Time Clothing

This Contact Us Form app works really great. Really easy to use and looks good on mobile and desktop.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7