Free Contact Form by NDNAPPS

Free Contact Form by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Nice responsive popup contact form (Google reCaptcha, No spam)

Coins4all

Love the Contact form button and contact page! My web visitors can easily find how to contact me. Easy to use with a modern interface for you and design for your site. Cant ask for much more, especially with the free version! Thanks guys.

TXT JAPAN OFFICIAL SHOP

Great contact form app! Very easy to install, customize and launch. Really happy with all of the customizable options. Highly recommend!

Jasmi Naturals

Absolutely amazing! love the form. Easy to use. I look forward to learning how to improve customer service on my site with easy contact forms!

Fashion Cart Online

I just added the "Contact Form" to my Shopify store and am very pleased with it. The form is customizable and looks very professional and unique to my site! I had to do some tinkering to ensure that it works with the Mega Menu app, but I sorted it out quickly and it looks great.
Very happy!

BESTPICK.IN

Wonderful contact form app, easy to use, lots of customizable features and quick to set up! Thank you!

Sportzzheads

Excellent!!! 5***** Star Service received from Max very responsive support and super quick turn around. I love this App; its a perfect addition to my store.

Gloriall

This is one of the greatest free apps I have seen in Shopify so far. So easy to use. No need to code. I have a small issue and the support team help me to fix it within 5 mins, very quick support!

fcpswholesale.com

The contact form by ndnapps for has added so much functionality to my website! We use the website for recruiting purposes. This form simplifies the process.

KASARI

Would recommend this to newbies as it's user-friendly and makes your site look more "customer-service" friendly. Site visitors immediately see the contact form widget.

SiiStore.com

Amazing and beautiful with the contact form app by NDNAPPS! Easy to setup and looks great on mobile devices. Took only a few minutes to setup.

Previous 1 3 4