Contact Form ‑ Contact Us Form

Contact Form ‑ Contact Us Form

by NDNAPPS

Popup contact form widget, contact us page with custom fields.

klesprofil.no

What a fantastic application. So easy to install and so effective. Love it!

Suitsukekauppa.fi

Very easy to use. So far the best contact app I have used. Highly recommended.

The Great Game

What should I say? Apart from the fact that it's great! Its user friendly interface stood out from other contact forms! Will recommend it to other merchants!

Kassy King XO

We desperately needed a quality app just like this so we can speak to our customers and monitor our visitors. It works perfectly and it's great quality. Highly recommended.

THE HAIR LOSS PHARMACY

Very nice contact form and easy to use. Much recommended. Truly looks good and interactive in both mobile and desktop versions of my site.

NF

I really like this contact us app. It is sleek, discreet, and very user friendly. It takes our site to the next level. This added the finishing touches to our website and looks very nice. Definitely an app worth adding to your store.

Stylish Beaute

Did not work. I put the [ndnapps-contactform] code on the page as instructed, both on the text and the code side and the form never showed up. It only showed the shortcode.

July 5, 2020

Hi,
Thank you for trying our application. We're sorry for the issue you encountered. Our support team has contacted you via email. We hope you give us the opportunity to find out and solve the issue for you.
Regards,

UniPro Health

Great App. I was able to set a contact form in 5 minutes.

abodeinauto.de

Great app & very easy to use. Thank you for your help.
It works!

Superstition Harley-Davidson

Such an easy app to use! I love that it can be so personalized!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17