Contact Form ‑ Contact Us Form

Contact Form ‑ Contact Us Form

by NDNAPPS

Popup contact form widget, contact us page with custom fields.

LA GAFA

The app is very easy to use and helped me create a great looking contact form !!!
Thanks NDNAPPS !!!

TekDeals

My friends recommended to me they said that it's Really helpful I just install the app so let's see later on how it's going to work for me

Luxy Whitening™

I checked some other apps too. This was the most elegant and contemporary one . Very easy to install and configure. Plus support team was super fast to fix my issue I had. Great app. It gives you upgrade option if you evolve and need more features at a reasonable price.

SipJoy Straw

The contact form app was SUPER easy to edit even I could do it!!! hahaha! Thanks so much for creating this app. Free plan is good!! WHOOHOO!!!!

ndconsultations

The app is great, simple to use and intuitive, and there are several easy to learn apps all in one place, a few of which I'm using and many of which I intend to use as my business evolves.

Fit Print Bros

Great application and great support!
Easy to use works great. Very good addition to my site. Highly recommended!

pawgoods

That a perfect Contact Form app, very useful and very easy to install, I recommended for all. Thank NDNAPPS Team!

Conference Bags

Easy to use, easy to customize and fast support responds.
Love this contact form app and support service is very very good.

OPTIVEN

I really like this APP. It clearly shows the ICON and the CONTACT FORM...Thank u so much guys........

NexAge Trailer Parts

Easy to setup a nice contact form with this app!
Great Apps!!! Good way to collect email address as well via my mailchimp!!!
Support service is very very good!
Thanks support team!