Contact Form ‑ Contact Us Form

Contact Form ‑ Contact Us Form

by NDNAPPS

Popup contact form widget, contact us page with custom fields.

ApricusBeauty

Good app! Very professional looking. Customisation options are insanely detailed. Perfect.........

Vintage Luv Store

Easy and convenient to use!
Detailed explanations and helpful guidance ! Plus quick and helpful support !!! very helpful !!!!!!

naturalid

Very cool.. Makes the shop look unique which is what you need with all these shopify stores getting around..

Glamour Locks Academy

I love this APP. So far it has been very valuable for our ambassador program! I will be upgrading once we have reached the max amount of fields used. 1 word for this app = AWESOME.

Le Formiche di Fabio Vettori

Easy to use. Great service. Would recommend to anyone looking to make it easier for customers to contact them.

Denzemwear

Excellent app so far – very customizable with lots of features, even allows our visitors to upload photos from their desktops or mobile devices. We haven't tested out the rest of the features yet, but highly recommended so far.

The Liberty Echo Store

The Form Builder has been exactly what we are after for taking registrations for events. The support has been perfect and pricing is great!

Thomé-Cosmetics

Their suite of apps have been a true blessing to someone like me who is used to working with WordPress and plugins. My client gets his contact form, his social feeds, and his popup banners effortlessly and under one roof. The redesign of the interface has been phenomenal as well. Great Job!

Speedy Stop

Brilliant! And I mean this sincerely. Very easy to use, works perfectly and does everything it says.

NEO

Great support!
The Contact Form is very smooth, fast and matching our with our theme and page layout, due to their customization options.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23