Contact Form ‑ Contact Us Form

Contact Form ‑ Contact Us Form

by NDNAPPS

Popup contact form widget, contact us page with custom fields.

Master Air Tool Ltd Co

most of time, we are unable to receive any emails while dealing with corporate customers. what's going on? You should not use submitter's email as the from email. Please do take into consideration of SPF, DMARC. This is not 2000.

May 28, 2020

Hello,

We are sorry for the problem you encountered. This is the first case of an email error we receive from a customer. Perhaps there is a conflict in the configuration between your Contact Form and your mailbox. We hope you can give us the opportunity to learn and fix the problem for you.

Best regards,

12Volt.Solutions

I figured I would try this app since it had great ratings, however trying to get support is nonexistent. I was having issues with the "SEND" button not sending the form entry and support was quick to fix it, but then the other issues and tweaks I need done have not been addressed. Support quit responding to my emails and offers zero help. I have attempted to reach out to them for days with no response. It sucks, because I really like the look and feel of the app. Guess I'll try another contact form.