Contact Form ‑ Contact Us Form

Contact Form ‑ Contact Us Form

by NDNAPPS

Popup contact form widget, contact us page with custom fields.

Bing by Design

What an excellent app. It is super easy to use. I don't know much about web design or programming. And I was able to complete a form within five minutes and have it on my website instantly. Five stars!

Matscarlux

This contact form was super simple for me to install and I was able to fully customize it my site in a matter of minutes. This is exactly what my store need to elevate our contact info, thanks!

Nathan Wallis

Such an easy app to use and install. Brings a more professional look to my store, while providing more customer service to my customers. Highly recommend

A YOUnique Boutique

I loved this app and it served it's purpose well for my store
I will share with others who are looking for a great app such as this one❤
ayouniqueboutique.com

Smartedheatedvest.com

Great app!

I could set up the contact form in 15 seconds without any HTML knowledge. Very efficient.

I do recommend this app!

PIN-ME-UP-Shop

I love this contact form app, I have it on another store, and it's awesome. Great app and features. It's a must for all marketers.

InnovWave™

This contact form app make our store look very professional. Highly recommend anyone to get started with this app.

kaftandreams

Easy to use with a modern interface for you and design for your site. Cant ask for much more with this contact form app, I am using the Pro plan! Thanks guys.

bownenterprises

Love the Contact form button! My web visitors can easily find how to contact me. Thank NDNAPPS!!!

Xandre Skincare

Can't say enough good things about this. Quick, easy, and it works right out of the gates. Thanks for making our lives easier!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10