Contact Form ‑ Contact Us Form

Contact Form ‑ Contact Us Form

by NDNAPPS

Popup contact form widget, contact us page with custom fields.

ObjectandPleasure

We love this app. We created a wholesale form and had it up and running within 10 minutes. Works great!

ReliefMates

"Must-have" app for any Shopify user. Easy to use and works great.

ROCKSALT MEDIA INC.

Great support staff. A great contact form app to supplement my online store. Definitely recommend!

MANSSION

Easy to use www.manssion.com Worth getting if you are in need of a Contact us form. It works well with very little effort on your part

cupandcare

Tons of great compliments on this contact form. You can set up some very stylish designs. would recommend for sure

The Green Project

An excellent app. I was pointed towards this app by Shopify, who admitted that their native contact form was spam-prone. I am glad they did, because I have found that Easy Contact Form not only works well but that I could easily customize it to do what I wanted and to match my store's theme. Also, I had a minor issue with Easy Contact Form and their support fixed it for me very quickly and efficiently. Always a good thing - you don't want to get an app and then find nobody's home when you have a problem. Thoroughly recommended.

Jack N Roy

I love this contact form app! It makes contacting our staff cool and fun! Highly recommended!

Silky Shot

Amazing app, create a contact form just in sec it is easier, useful and beautiful app.
Thank you!!!

The Bark ‘n’ Paws

This app is very easy to use and install. It has helped our customer reach us faster and therefore answer them in a more timely manner. They don't have to search for our email address so everything is quicker.

Hodge Podge Entourage

Very usefull app, easy to install and use, will definitely introduce it to friends.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22