Dynamic Currency Converter

Show your prices in 160+ currencies (includes Bitcoin!)

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Gizmo Gizmo

Location France

Great app, I tested lot of them and it's my favorite. The support is great as well. Highly recommended

Lama Jouni

Location United Arab Emirates

Great app. Responsive customer service. All customer support representatives are very helpful and efficient in setting up the converter and helping with customization and custom changes! I highly recommend it.

Planet and Home

Very good app that has a no-fee plan for starting businesses. This app has a lot of different currencies with a feature that shows original currency amounts.

HT Lounge

Location Malaysia

Fast response by the support. Very friendly and helpful to assist me for my customization of the currency converter position.

RainbowSmoke

Works very well at a reasonable price and support fixes problems very fast. I would recommend for any stores targeting international markets.

Klivoo

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

This is the best currency converted apps that I ever found. The problem that I faced on other apps is that they only show local currrecy at the landing page and cart page. This apps shows the consistently of the currencies through out the process. The customer support is great and friendly.

Ellay

Location Sweden

Literally the best customer service we've ever experienced. Above and beyond what you'd expect. Not to mention the app is also fantastic. Can not recommend this app and the customer support memeber Gursimran highly enough. Great work guys

www.KrownSphere.com

Time spent using app 29 minutes

unbelievable...worked like magic for us,. 100% thump up for you guys keep it real and i will surely inform my colleagues

Wildash London

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Wonderful app with absolutely amazing, hand-on customer service. Lakshya gave me 110% to solve my issue very quickly and efficiently. The app also works perfectly on my store. Also not super pricey so much appreciated. Thanks for an awesome app!

LeLeah

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 2 years

Needed some help with alignment of the currency changer, and the support couldnt have been better. Thanks again!!