Dynamic Currency Converter

Show your prices in 160+ currencies (includes Bitcoin!)

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Blingkingapparals

Easy to use, customer-friendly, amazing support. Used it in my other store too. Recommend this to the others.

Forget Me Not Boutique

I've used this app on many different stores and this one is always the one that I end up keeping it works well and is simple to use. Great app, highly recommend to everyone

The Muscle Mechanic Shop

Powerful app! I will use it for a very long time on my website. I encourage anyone to give it a try. You will not be disappointed.

USA Wholesale Electronics

Fast and easy to install and set up! I installed and set up this app in about 5 min! I am very happy with the results!

Coolican and Company

this app has great customer support. within minutes of installation, I was chatting with a rep who was able to help me customize the look of the converter. Very very helpful.

Forever Green

Wanted customised positioning, note I was on the free plan, asked for this on live chat and the gentleman fixed it within 5 mins. Huge 5 stars from me.

21Forever Fashion

Everything is perfect. Very useful and excellent customer service. I had a problem with the converter and they immediately helped.

homenicehome

This app is amazing especially for the beginner and who has a limited budget. Highly recommend Dynamic Currency Converter to the newbies in the online business. Thank you so much!

Shopbooms

good app //////////////////////////................................////////////////..........;km;llkkl

Everybody Wants One

Recommend this app. Customer service is very prompt. If you have a problem they get back to you ASAP