Dynamic Currency Converter

Show your prices in 160+ currencies (includes Bitcoin!)

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Electronic Hub

We use this app to help us develop our shop to the international. The result is great. It really helps.

Flip2Lux

Amazing app, helps a lot in currency conversations and definitely helps Shopify store owners to make money from worldwide orders.

Luciano Cecilio

Location Germany

Its a good app and the support is very patient and helpful
I can recommend it

February 9, 2020

Thank you very much for the review :)

Mallys-World-

Time spent using app About 1 year

Works great. Looks great. What else do you need? Easy to install, easy to use. Would recommend highly. 5 Stars!

Empire 1 Sports.com

Very good and helpful, I am using it to let my customers display the currency they like, I honestly recommend everyone to use it.

Read It Again Teez

Time spent using app 2 minutes

I used this app for my online store. I really like it because it is really good and easy to install!

Ninnys Napkins

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Have not had a chance to test it out yet but it looks like it is going to be great and exactly what I needed and the customer service is fast and excellent.

Sommer Styles Boutique, LLC

Time spent using app 1 minute

Easy to use. Customer-friendly. Used it on my other store too. I can recommend this like the others.

Dollhause Boutique

Cool app! Very simple and useful. I recommend it to everyone and also thanks to the developers for their friendliness and responsiveness.

Myclickline.com

Location Lebanon
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very professional assistance! Good application. I recommend! I am a new user but till now everything is good!