Dynamic Currency Converter

Show your prices in 160+ currencies (includes Bitcoin!)

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

loubouture

This is literally the best currency converter app on the market. So easy to use, step by step instructions, very nice UI/UX.

InstaHold™

The app is very good works well with auto switch multi-currency, Increased my conversions up to 40%. Thank You PlusBooster Apps.

Vivo Outdoor Co

A fantastic currency converter product, the free version carries enough features to make it a valuable addition. Highly recommend for anyone selling internationally.

January 29, 2020

Thank you very much for your review, I appreciate that you notice the difference among other apps and write a honest review for us.

खाऊचा डब्बा

This is hands down the best currency switching app. I do not have shopify payments so I have not used that feature but every other feature I have used and fount it to be it just fantastic. I have literally tried every other currency switcher app and the all were bad to worst. This one though just works.

January 29, 2020

Thank you so much for this review.
We are glad to hear that it helped you and work smoothly.

beauty by vertis

The app looks very promising and User-friendly. Looks very beautiful in my store. I highly recommend it.

LedLightoffroad

great customer support,they are always online and talk live with them, i recommand 5+ thank you guys!

Ultimate Boutik

It is very helpful, loves this app and highly recommend the app if you are selling products in more than one country.

Fibonacci Dvinici Clothing

The installation is quite cool and simple. I love this application so far. I recommend it to everyone.

Scarlet Furs

I used this app to convert currency for my Shopify store. Extremely valuable app I would suggest every online store who have visitors from different countries.

Beauty Firm

Amazing customer service!!!
They have provided a huge amount of help with getting the app running and very friendly!