Dynamic Currency Converter

Show your prices in 160+ currencies (includes Bitcoin!)

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Storelm

Best and Fastest Currency Converter I have ever used, I have setup it on all my stores now. I would definitely recommend it!

Leather & Silk

Great service and technical support! This App is a must! Definitely highly recommended app. Thank you Dynamic Currency and thank you very much Lakshya for much help!

BathroomHouse

Friendly and helpful app provider. Easy set up! It's just me not a techie person so I needed help. Over all experience, had a good support. Highly recommended app! Definitely will use to my next store.

Sp gravity

Awesome Application, Easy to use and setup. I recommend it to every store..........................

Crema

Very quick and professional customer support , Appreciate technical assistance i received from Lakshya

Venicio

I had problems uploading the code because I am not a tech geek, but support really came in nicely and did all the work for me. I would recommenced using this service

AfricanWigsOnline.com

If I could give you guys more than 5 stars, I definitely would! I have received superior customer service from day 1. You have fixed any and all of my issue without hesitation and replies were always prompt. Great app with great features. Would recommend this to anyone without a doubt. I could not be happier.

December 11, 2019

Thank you for this review.

My Honey Shop

easy to use, simple & intuitive!
thanks, a nice app to recommend definitely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tammore™

Excellent app! Tech support is great and they will help when needed. I highly recommend to use this app!

MELIE

The best app I've found. Great support that answers very fast. They helped me to change position of converte.