Dynamic Currency Converter

Dynamic Currency Converter

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
Edited May 26, 2021

Great and fast response from the team, for now everything is working good as expected. I will leave a review again in a few month to se how the app performs. But for now I am extremly happy 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Scule pielarie
Romania
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
May 20, 2021

Really helpful. I don't know how to add currency selector in custom code. Thank you so much for your quick response

PuppyPad
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 15, 2021

Amazing app and amazing customer service!! The team responded really fast and fixed my issue. I really recommended it

D'Elites
Lebanon
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 12, 2021

Amazing customer service! I love it very helpful stayed with me for two days to help me resolve my currency issue , thank you!

Pharmzones
Lebanon
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 6, 2021

Very helpful with all my questions! We even need a costume design and it was very fast! Thank you for everything

WalliM
Portugal
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 27, 2021

A really good application. I highly recommend it. It works perfectly and does not slow down the loading of my page. I had a problem with my online store, after installing the application, the prices were not displayed correctly. I asked the support department to check on my problem. They helped me and solved my problem within a few hours, for which I am really grateful. I thought that the incorrect display of prices is due to the application and it turned out that I had the problem a long time ago, created by other similar applications. 5 stars for the app and its team!

MaleClothes
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 8 days
Edited March 25, 2021

So far great! This app has all the features I need which has been hard to find. The support has also been brilliant. I am technically challenged and Jyoti was very nice and patient.

Aussie Pharma Direct
Time spent using app: 1 day
September 21, 2020

I used the app to show a specific currency for every country. It is possible to set a "default" currency in case you don't want to go country by country setting a currency for each of them.
I wasn't sure how the right currency was showing up and I contacted the support team and they replied IMMEDIATELY and solved my doubts :)

Fabulastic EU
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited September 21, 2020

great staff, the support was really helpful for me. Stuck with me through all of my questions I had with great assisting directions

Scalzo Hair
Time spent using app: 13 days
September 19, 2020

Best currency converter App. The staff were friendly and immediately offered to troubleshoot. This is rare these days. Thanks Dynamic Currency Converter

Golden shop au