Dynamic Currency Converter

Dynamic Currency Converter

by Sweller Brands LLC

Show your prices in 160+ currencies (includes Bitcoin!)

Veneera

First currency converter that works properly on our store. Since we are running a seperate landing page, there had some modification to be done. I was able to contact the team immediately via chat and they were super helpful -> started to work on it right away. They kept me updated via WhatsApp. So overall I can say that this is the converter to go with if you want to scale globally. The customer service is top notch! Keep it going guys. Cheers

valuedriven-stage

This is the only app in the market that handles removal of decimals and advanced rounding rules that was a requirements for us. The app works great and most of all the support was outstanding! We request some features to be added and the turnaround was just a few hours! Thanks guys!

November 15, 2019

Thank you for this wonderful Review, Always committed to provide our BEST :)

theanimalsstore

Great application I loved it and I also loved your customers treat me thank you I advise people this application

JT Direct Online

Really good support worked with another developer to help me fix an issue I had with a search bar not working as intended

GoPodsPro

Best customer service from any app I've installed, quick replies and an awesome currency converter as a whole! So awesome!

Deal Cereal

Just installed it, so far seems to be working great. Geolocation is working and customer service was very prompt helping with rounding decimals the way I want.

Soutuer

good goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

Necesito Uno

Fantastic customer support! Fixed 3 issues in less than 30 minutes. Very recommandable. App is great and customer support will help you with every issues you found. Don't hesitate to go with this app !

Lola's Co.

I love this app it helped me, very easy to setup and started working in minutes. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

SUNRISE Makeup

Una app de mucha utilidad, fácil de instalar y lo MÁS IMPORTANTE el personal de soporte técnico, Lakshya, agradable y paciente.
Muchas gracias