Dynamic Currency Converter

Dynamic Currency Converter | Reviews

by Sweller Brands LLC

Show your prices in 160+ currencies (includes Bitcoin!)

Evamac

I would recommend a simple and convenient application.
You can choose where to see the site and you can adjust the color.

October 22, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us :)

artoclew

good one, good onegood onegood onegood onegood onegood onegood onegood onegood onegood onegood onegood onegood onegood one

shootsale.com

Great app for convert currencies with the quickest and the best support! I tried several other applications before and did not receive help from them.

Reeta Juneja

Absolutely loved the support team, they were fast and efficient. When the install wasn’t functioning as supposed to they called me personally to assure me all is well and they resolved everything on a Saturday afternoon which was awesome. With all the other apps I would have had to wait till Monday to be attended to and would have lost sales over this weekend.

The app is very nice, easy to customize and sits beautifully on the menu. Didn’t realize how spoilt buyers are these days where a switcher is too troublesome and they expect to see local currency as soon as they land on the page. Overall relieved it’s done so quickly. Can’t thank this developer enough!

September 23, 2019

Thank you for these beautiful words, we are committed to help merchants reach their goal.

Ante'ja Cosmetics

i really love this app, they were able to fix my issue in no time and now customers can change to any currency. i love it!

September 21, 2019

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback.

24/7 bestdeals

The app works really well, I had some issues with the Currency Converter position in my theme. But I've contacted support, and it was fixed in minutes!

I really recommend this app!

Super Baby Carrier

Amazing app!!, Customer Service answers extremely fast too! it also hast the function of changing the currency depending on the location of the store visitor. 10/10

September 6, 2019

Awesome! Thank you so much for the review :)

1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 Next