Dynamic Currency Converter

Show your prices in 160+ currencies (includes Bitcoin!)

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Funky Fun You

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Gursimran from the customer service department is super helpful, and the App is awesome! The currency auto-switch function is good for business to sell their products to other countries.

MX Lashes

Location Australia

Amazing support team, excited to use this product thank you guys!

Installation was nice and easy and the support team walked through the process with me and even tested it in multi-currencies to ensure it was working fine.

Exilestore

Had a few issues setting it up just right at first but their customer service immediately fixed it to perfection. Really nice app looks great on my site and works well.

Sevenedge Perfect Deals

Location Belgium

This is the 2nd store where I install this currency converter. I've been trying like 10 different currency converter, this is the only one that fits my needs.
The customer support is amazing, they help you through whatsapp etc. I love this app, it's one of my favourites. <3

Wally's Fashion Boutique

Time spent using app 21 minutes

I used this app it's really good. and support is outstanding ... I really liked this app.im going to use this app for my every store for sure

World Of Arts

Location Cyprus
Time spent using app About 1 year

Impressive and fast application i recommend every one to install it
And i would thank the customer service since they give the most fast and helpful service i would see in my life

HAPPILYSKIN.COM

Location Switzerland

Awesome customer service and app they are very quick to help, i highly recommand this app. It helped increase my conversion rate drastically

The Ring Shop

Time spent using app About 19 hours

These guys were very responsive in helping me with an issue . If there was ever a currency app to go for, this would be my choice again.

Rica Beni

They are really helpful I am not very computer literate and they did all the work and installed it for me, brilliant!! I fully recommend them and not to mention the app works great just what I need

Stylizio

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Staff was able to answer all questions. Coding support provided within 10 minutes. The most important thing for me, that this app perfectly works with shopify multi-currency and show prices in ISO format, this is exactly what I was looking for.