Dynamic Currency Converter

Show your prices in 160+ currencies (includes Bitcoin!)

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Leinné

Location France
Time spent using app About 15 hours

I used this app for the currency converting on my store. It's amazing and work well on both collection pages and product pages. I installed many apps for currency converting but this is the best one with the awesome team.

sampleclub

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It is easy to use I just got it the setting is easy to use have no complaints about it at all great app

A Spice Affair.

I installed this app and a few things went wrong with my theme. Gursimran worked super fast to fix every little detail even the ones that weren’t related to their app directly just to ensure that everything looks perfect and that the outcome is satisfactory. I definitely recommend this app as it’s now working seamlessly and doing exactly what it was intended to do! It’s super normal for any of us to encounter issues with some apps, but what makes all the difference is the customer service behind it and they definitely delivered!

David Koma

The app works really well at first glance. It has fast technical support, made changes in the site header in 5 minutes and moved the icon to where we needed it. We will use it. I'll give you 5 out of 5 points.

Homewall Art Frames

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is great. It works exactly how I need it to. I had a little bit of trouble with the set up but customer support helped me with the issues very quickly.

Nasus Sports

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app with great support.

Homness

Location Italy

Very impressed! We were doing some testing with other currency apps and this one is just perfect! Very pleased!

SABANDIJA

Location Colombia

This App is simply perfect. it has a great support and it works quite well. Totally recommend it. it has all the necessary features.
.....

Many Mart

Location Sri Lanka

It grates App and really useful. it comfortable to find their currency to the customers.
Thanks for the free plan.

dr. Juhász Dávid tudástára

Location Hungary

I enjoyed it, it has retailed guidelines and it's really nice and beneficial.
It works perfectly, so I'm totally happy.