Dynamic Currency Converter

Dynamic Currency Converter

by PlusBooster India

Multi Currency Converter With Auto Currency Switcher Feature.

UNIQUE&CHIC STYLE

Never install,you can’t delete it, you can’t disable it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tico Market

So far is a 1 star because I just installed it. I will see if it deserves 5 stars. I hope it does, because I need this feature.

April 20, 2020

Hello!

Can you please provide the reason behind 1-star Review, I see that app is perfectly fit on your store and working fine.

I understand at first when you installed our app, You were not able to provide feedback but I believe you are satisfied enough now to provide us your genuine feedback.

So far, 5000+ Shopify stores are using our app and we helped a lot of start-ups by providing it free and we also provide live chat support in a free plan, so that new stores can rise.

Reviews like this demotivate our team, I hope you understand the value of feedback and review.

If you need any help please let us know, We will help you with that.

Please update the review and provide your feedback 😊.

Thanks
Gursimran Sehgal
Co-founder PlusBooster India

Nano In Store

sorry but I have at least test the app before getting you my feedback , so forgive me I can't say anythings write now

December 15, 2019

Hello!

Can you please provide the genuine feedback so that we can get to know the reason behind "1 Star Review".

If you experience any issue please let us know, we will fix that in minutes.

Waiting for your response ahead.