Dynamic Currency Converter

Dynamic Currency Converter | Reviews

by Sweller Brands LLC

Show your prices in 160+ currencies (includes Bitcoin!)

Aighard Merchandise Webshop

Almost fully customizable which makes it aesthetically pretty good and fine support. Some important options are disabled on free plan, tho.

Ekologiset farkut, farkkukassit ja farkkulaukut | Piece Of Jeans

Works nicely and pricing is good. But I needed custom help. Now it looks stunning! Awesome custoner service.

MOBOLANDO

Vive La Vida - V&V Leather.

yo utilizo esta app para mi tienda y me ha funcionado bien, tiene varias opciones de monedas las cuales puedes utilizar

HOUSE OF KANG

Just got this app from research and I have to say it is looking nice and accurate! I will recommend.

Val Express

i used this app for doing well my business, i would like to recommand this as yours, that's very good...

Mask Shoppe

I used this app to setup my multi-currency. I really like how it has a geo-locator.

It should also have two options for displaying currency in the dropdown menu on the home-screen. There are currencies that I want to automatically change with geolocation but not be displayed in the home-screen dropdown and there are currencies that I want to automatically change with geolocation and be displayed in the home-screen. This is over and above the option to default the rest of the world to USD for example.

In addition as a nice to have is a language convertor menu option to match the country of currency.

DeDe Deals

amazing really nice love it cant write more than this hope you giys come up with some thing new again :)

Laurent

Nice !

Wooliio

live support is helpful okokokokokokokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Previous 1 3