Dynamic Currency Converter

Dynamic Currency Converter

by PlusBooster India

Multi Currency Converter With Auto Currency Switcher Feature.

Vive La Vida - V&V Leather.

yo utilizo esta app para mi tienda y me ha funcionado bien, tiene varias opciones de monedas las cuales puedes utilizar

HOUSE OF KANG

Just got this app from research and I have to say it is looking nice and accurate! I will recommend.

Val Express

i used this app for doing well my business, i would like to recommand this as yours, that's very good...

Mask Shoppe

I used this app to setup my multi-currency. I really like how it has a geo-locator.

It should also have two options for displaying currency in the dropdown menu on the home-screen. There are currencies that I want to automatically change with geolocation but not be displayed in the home-screen dropdown and there are currencies that I want to automatically change with geolocation and be displayed in the home-screen. This is over and above the option to default the rest of the world to USD for example.

In addition as a nice to have is a language convertor menu option to match the country of currency.

DeDe Deals

amazing really nice love it cant write more than this hope you giys come up with some thing new again :)

Laurent

Nice !

Wooliio

live support is helpful okokokokokokokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Shoptricky

I just installed this app to my newly opened store and it looks great and it helps my site to look more professional. thanks a lot.

Nhtrendy

this app is very helpful and the star star is chear is good to strat your store
nothing to say more i like it

Zamyh Centre

Just trying to see if it works seems to be okay but need to verify-..........................................................

Previous 1 3